Classes and Item Tuning Incoming - May 3

Please blizz done do this nerf to blood dk. It directly affects the way blood dk plays and directly impacts our survivability especially at higher key levels. Reducing the strength stacks we gain from the 4p would be a much easier nerf for us to swallow as we wouldn’t have wasted weeks gearing haste to keep stacks up. Please listen to the dk community and revert these before they go live we haven’t been very viable at the higher end in a long time and don’t want to be gutted in this way.

3 Likes

preach brotha

Yea. Link the one you’re referencing.

Cant complain about that lol

heh…same reason I swapped to hunter in the first place. SOOOOO tired of mobs taking so long to mow down. BM just burns right on thru.

1 Like

It’s actually punishing to the caster for juking lol. I have shot myself in the foot a few times bothering to juke and eating an extra long cc after. It’s actually better to just mindlessly cast into kicks with this trinket.

Sure does. Especially when soloing. Like a mobile chainsaw lol.

1 Like

You seem to have forgotten Feral Buffs.

Players getting screw because of MDI, this is why Overwatch its been in a dead state since they started the Overwatch League.

Although WoW is not dead but people are getting screw regardless because of an esport that barely people watch, lol.

It’s pathetic, we all pay money a month for this game, and if we’re lucky maybe get ONE balancing patch a month IF that and this is what they give us. We ALL have access to data showing how bad the outlying specs are(some STILL NOT EVEN MENTIONED IN THESE BUFF PATCHES LOL) and yet blizzard just can’t seem to figure it out.

Honestly whoever is in charge of this stuff absolutely should be fired for sheer incompetence and I hope that person or people see this post because they don’t deserve their jobs at all, unacceptable that we have to wait MONTHS or more likely until NEXT SEASON for these absolute clowns to do their jobs and fix some classes.

Dont think blizzard does this because MDI, but i dont agree with why Locks havent had bit more nerfs either least on the AoE aspect. If i recall their single target is average.

Bad part is why its taken them this long. I mean botting used to be a thing maybe they could of figured a way to have used that tech make some bots in a playground setting run around and see some the numbers they could pull instead of waiting what 10 weeks now into an season to make changes even if they are warrented changes. Possible again these are pre-emptive changes planning for season 4

1 Like

Front page for mythic, switch to hunter dps(all three specs). BM top on 4/11M pre buffs.

I count 2 (Mythic, 1 week)

1. Skolex (by 150 DPS)
  2. Halondrus (by 61 DPS)

BM is behind Surv in overall by SIX THOUSAND AND NINETY DPS.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/29#metric=dps&dataset=95&class=Hunter&sample=7&aggregate=amount

SINGLE TARGET EXPERTS!

1 Like

Buddie, you have no clue what you’re looking at do ya. SV is high because of Anduin cheese and Dreadlords lmfao.

I personally would be happy to part with 50 stacks of the strength before reducing the added duration on DRW… Please revisit this.

3 Likes

You said 4/11. The logs show 2/11.

Go ahead and link the other two.

I can live with that if it happens!

My reign of terror is over :[

So historically Blizzard have swung the nerf bat or buff bat quite hard when making changes so why now are we seeing so many 3% and 4% buffs?

Are they saying that all the logs are wrong and all the players are wrong and those specs only need minor improvements?

Then they go and hit DK with something everyone seems to think is a major nerf - which I will admit I dont understand so I have no opinion. Is it actually that bad or are a lot of BDK posting on alts and complaining but BDK will still be on top for DPS and still be doing well for tanks?

Skolex, Halon, Rygelon, Jailer. That’s 4, with the buff BM will be fully dominate on all 4 and maybe even more.