Class Tuning Incoming - March 12

The fact that you guys are still buffing healing surge is funny. Like how under-tuned was it at launch? Its been buffed 7 times in dragonflight alone.

3 Likes

https://www.wowhead.com/news/amirdrassil-weekly-dps-rankings-dragonflight-season-3-week-16-337939

as well as player feedback.

Riiiight… Its laughable that you say you listen to feedback. You just run the numbers and make adjustments to the math. You don’t actually listen to what people are complaining about. Hint; it’s not just pure damage/healing output! :roll_eyes:

You addressed almost nothing that players are ACTUALLY complaining about except the DH changes, which are of course welcome. However none of these address the overwhelming advantage of the melee meta right now. Arenas will still be 70% melee, and will continue to be absolutely miserable for the majority of anybody that doesn’t cave and just play [insert fotm melee class here].

In truth… this whole process is just no longer entertaining. Not that any body else here cares, but I just can’t justify continuing to be so frustrated by a game, hoping that you guys pull your heads out of your butts and actually listen to your customers. I predict a lot more people who prefer casters are likely going to follow suit. Enjoy your melee only arenas, for the foreseeable future it seems.

2 Likes

So these Inherent Resistance and Attuned to the Dream changes apply to Preservation and Devastation ONLY now, not Augmentation? You felt it necessary to single out Augmentation when it has a record low participation of any specialization in PvP history?

Why did you ignore Augmentation PvP changes all together? I’ve spent so many hours making VERY mild and reasonable QOL suggestions…

“Preservation has been underutilized lately” … funny you added that, I’m legitimately the only Aug Evoker in the top #1000 players and theres more Blood DKs than Augmentation Evokers in that range…

I hope the Havoc changes are only PVP and do NOT affect pve, otherwise you are seriously guys out of touch.

We are paying a sub, they need to do their job whether their feelings get hurt or not. They haven’t been doing their job for the past 3 months. Calling them out is 100% justified.

2 Likes

Whats your point?

If you do not like it, put in a suggestion. Tell them its not enough.

Even though we all know that if they nerfed DH into the ground, it would still not be enough for some around here.

is this some kind of joke?

9 Likes

worthless posts.

Won’t get me to play current content until you stop the FOMO+timegate systems that ruin gearing completely. Even raiding is trash as the lockout system gives zero player agency and all the devs are super dismissive of it loving their f2p mobile game design of wow.

Just let me grind with actual agency over my progress rather than a super unspecial “on rails” timegate that also fomo burns and puts me in timeout over things out of control like other players “Spoiling” timegate lockouts.

Even the great vault is mobile game trash with its weekly login reward meme that also fomo burns if you miss a week with no makeups.

No, there is no “Steering” me into pay to avoid playing boost monetization because it’s not worth dealing with people over the timegate+fomo systems that are piss poor. There is no point in that and belongs only in trashy freemium mobile games.

1 Like

Why do you insist on keeping DH out of this world with how broken they are? Wtf are those “changes”? They do absolutely nothing to DH. You can nerf their damagw 15% and they will still be top tier. This is insane.

7 Likes

Marks Hunters has been buffed non stop three straight expansions since BFA, Systemlands and now DF in PVP.

There are other ways to make Marks Hunters viable in arenas and upping their damage is clearly not working while making them very difficult to balance in Rated BGs and Unrated BGs.

:surfing_woman: :man_surfing:

1 Like

You guys never change at all lol. PvP has always been a side mini game, and the imbalances were made even clearer once arena was added in BC. Even the devs themselves back then if the one thing they could change was never implement it. You will always want a class that is OP (DH is there is no question) be brought down to where no one will play it.

That’s how you guys work, it’s all the same. you wont be happy till a class you absolutely hate going up against, being completely face planted in the mud.

3 Likes

I just want to be clear, does this mean that frost death knight is performing as intended in pvp, and the devs are happy with their performance and design?

Not trying to be that guy that’s like, “but what about my spec!?” I understand there are a lot of factors and considerations. But I do see that feral, enhance and survival all got looked at and changed according to performance. For example, enhance and feral were squishy so their healing got buffed.

FDK in pvp really does seem to be ignored as this has been an ongoing frustration for both the fdk and the people playing against the fdk.

7 Likes

The nerf to armor changes hurt Warriors and DKs the most in PVP while being a huge buff to Marks Hunters in PVP.

Marks still one shots clothies so not sure more damage is the answer.

:surfing_woman: :man_surfing:

2 Likes

Hilarious PvP changes. Nerfing Ring of Fire out of nowhere too.
DHs got pricked by a needle instead of the targeted nerfs they needed to sigils and self-sustain…

Also, buff frost mage dmg % if you must, not the base filler kit, as pointed by a poster above.

2 Likes

If they don’t get it by now they never will

2 Likes

Exactly 1000%!

Facts. DK was already terrible into physical damage and now their even worse. How is that a good change. A warrior or ww’s dmg to a dk single target is almost comical.

10 Likes

But they are wearing cloth.

So what? Should their armor be the same as mail-Plate wearers?

I wonder if the warlocks dev knows what Affliction is

3 Likes