Class Tuning Incoming -- December 20

I want to see someone at blizz stand in front of a fury warrior or havoc demon hunter and try and do ANY damage to them before they die lol. Self healing, gap closing, CC, and BBQdps is once again out of control on the melee pain train, and nothing but gentle kisses to precious melee specs lol.

6 Likes

This is bad news to wake up to :slightly_frowning_face:

And how did Arcane avoid the bat

1 Like

While I know Frost DK is in a relatively solid place for DPS can we get the duration of Unleashed Frenzy increased to 10 seconds as well so that it lines up with the duration of Icy Talons. It would just make things easier to track for Frost DKs.

1 Like

Go ahead and tell me in that entire post or tree change that is a buff for M+ or raid?

Unlike you, I follow dreamgrove and theorycrafters.

Turning popular talents into 2 point nodes is making us spend more investment to get power back. The new tree postions make the dev in charge look like they are high. The new circle talent is fun, but 2 points? I mean really?

Panic without reading SMH. just lmao

Brother you are malding over 3%

You will lose like 500 DPS

1 Like

Balancing is a continuous effort and blizzard is actually making frequent changes… People already complaining like this is going to be the way the game is going to stay for the rest of eternity…

People have been complaining about Tank disparity since beta AND IT’S STILL THERE AND THIS DOES NOTHING TO ADDRESS IT.

There probably won’t be any more changes until next year because of Blizzard’s holiday break, either.

5 Likes

So many whiners and I doubt any of you even care about classes being truly balanced.

2 Likes

Everyone wants to know this. Are they even watching the streams and looking at data at all?

This wasn’t the problem Blizzard.

This was and it’s still not enough.

The problem isn’t with execute it’s what we can do from the start of the fight to the execute phase.

3 Likes

Why is druid ahead of DK!

When will your favoritism end!

2 Likes

LET’S GOOOOOO! Shadow needed Jesus.

6 Likes

Who’s everyone? And what data? They’re in 8th place among DPS in the raid.

1 Like

More shaman nerfs :joy:

While DH and Feral are left alone …

6 Likes

okay theses changes are good, but where are buffs for the elemental shaman??

Elemental shaman does with 2pc 15k less dmg then other DDs with NO SETPIECES! so where are the elemental AOE buffs?

Ele in M+ is gargabe… in Season 3 and 4 elemental was so much fun

2 Likes

You guys are putting in the effort. Thank you!

2 Likes

As is traditional.

4 Likes

Evokers aren’t OP lol. Were barely hanging in there because the class is so hard.

Dhs aren’t OP, git gud. Learn to counter us, and you might actually beat us in pvp. in pve were ok.

1 Like

Wasn’t UH DK one of the best DPS already? I guess someone at Blizz REALLY likes their DK.

Man stop nerfing enhancement wtf

Arms warrior doesn’t have a damage problem it has a design philosophy problem

Shadow priest much needed buffs

Warlock buffs? Of course the golden child gets buffed

5 Likes