Class Tuning Incoming -- December 20

The first damage buffs are GENERAL. so for both PVE and PVP, except the Druid change that specifically says so.

The other parts are only for pvp

You need to take in consideration the encounter.

If Melee gets anywhere to 100% uptime, they should do way more damage than Range.

Plain and simple.

Its up to blizzard to design encounters where this doesnt happen

At this point I don’t really trust Blizzard to do anything design-wise.

In any case tho, why are you whinning ? Warlock is S tier lol

How does Demo not get a nerf, like are you kidding me?

In keys … there’s more to WoW than keys.

Where the BM Hunter AoE buffs at? Oh wait nevermind lol.

And in PVP as well…

Demo is probably the best spec for arenas, with only a small nerf to one of 989843 ways to control they have.

Affliction is insane as well.

And now Destro getting buffed.

My cousin is a sales rep for kleenex. He can get massive discounts, especially in bulk orders. Hit me up if any of you are interested.

1 Like

why is that?

Because Range is easier ? And it has like guaranteed 100% uptime ?

If you make it so both Melee and Range have both the same damage with 100% uptime, then Range will always be the top as boss mechanics and all, means there will be movement, aoes on the floor, etc. Where melee will have to move and wont be on target.

I think its pretty obvious …

oh did the new class tuning remove cast times or add the ability to cast while moving?

Cast times are part of the uptime, as for cast while moving, use instant casts.

And lol a priest ?

Vampiric touch cast once every multiple seconds, mind blast, then mind flay.

When you have Void eruption, void bolt, darkness, repeat, put some blats in there.

Bolt and the insanity spender are instant cast. Mind Blast is instant cast on procs. And flay is charged.

What “Casted” skills you talking about ?

Melee also have weapon speed for auto attacks, so there is a delay there, its not like they hitting without a delay

if you’re routinely moving out of range of your target as melee, you’re doing it wrong

LOL. Thanks man. Needed that laugh today.

1 Like

i don’t understand the melee-only players who think “moving” is a mechanic that only they have to do

What are smoking? Arcane isn’t even remotely close to the best mythic+ dps.

Liquid has used 1-3 depending on the fight, which they’ve also used up to 3 rogues and moonkins as well so not that drastic of stacking.

bro really need to stop with the spare parts thing its cringe AF. makes you seem like a neckbeard still living with mommy.
the buffs were needed because roar and mark can be done by any other druid rdruid brings nothing special. no mass DR just high HPS.
if anything your brain has to be second hand if you cant understand simple logic.

The proliferation of shadow priests and fury warriors is concerning.
We need to start spaying and neutering them or else there’s going to be nothing left in the arena ecosystem lol.

Bm is a single target spec lol