Class Tuning Incoming -- December 20

DH and Feral snuck under the damage nerfs again

DH Hunt still critting for 200k and BD critting for 100k with EB.

Also please tell me all those PVE changes don’t effect PVP, SPs and Aff did NOT need all of those damage buffs in PVP they are already beyond S tier.

11 Likes

3% nerfs to some what a joke, Doesnt even make a dent on what they are doing.

3 Likes

This every week please. If you just keep tweaking and we’ll get there!

4 Likes

rdruid buffs? what game are they playing?

7 Likes

lol small indie dev.

1 Like

Dude, why you panic without reading? Did you read this: Dragonflight 10.0.5 PTR Development Notes?

The tier set provides ~20% of what every other specs Tier set is providing, so give it a couple weeks and fury will shoot down in overall dps ranking.

Theyll get there turn soon, these are all REALLY good changes. Class balance has already felt pretty decent, obviously a lot of these changes will again change. But we could see complete viability for every class by the end of January.

So why is rdruid getting buffs when they’re already one of the top healers (Of the top 20 highest keys run half of them have a rdruid), they’re strong in raid too. Meanwhile rsham and MW are probably struggling the most in m+ content. MW is decent in raid but needs some love in m+, both for their mana and just dealing better with the consistently high damage everything does.

8 Likes

resto druid buffs thank you guys! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

but plz tell the devs to not mess with sunfire pathing pretty please. this alone funnels druids into playing a moonkin style affinity :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

PvP values are scaled from their PvE counterpart.

The Idol of Y’shaarj change is not due to PvE lol

3 Likes

…have you looked at the tank situation?

1 Like

they just buffed EVERY other caster, give it time before calling for nerfs

I want to see someone at blizz stand in front of a fury warrior or havoc demon hunter and try and do ANY damage to them before they die lol. Self healing, gap closing, CC, and BBQdps is once again out of control on the melee pain train, and nothing but gentle kisses to precious melee specs lol.

6 Likes

This is bad news to wake up to :slightly_frowning_face:

And how did Arcane avoid the bat

1 Like

While I know Frost DK is in a relatively solid place for DPS can we get the duration of Unleashed Frenzy increased to 10 seconds as well so that it lines up with the duration of Icy Talons. It would just make things easier to track for Frost DKs.

1 Like

Go ahead and tell me in that entire post or tree change that is a buff for M+ or raid?

Unlike you, I follow dreamgrove and theorycrafters.

Turning popular talents into 2 point nodes is making us spend more investment to get power back. The new tree postions make the dev in charge look like they are high. The new circle talent is fun, but 2 points? I mean really?

Panic without reading SMH. just lmao

Brother you are malding over 3%

You will lose like 500 DPS

1 Like

Balancing is a continuous effort and blizzard is actually making frequent changes… People already complaining like this is going to be the way the game is going to stay for the rest of eternity…

People have been complaining about Tank disparity since beta AND IT’S STILL THERE AND THIS DOES NOTHING TO ADDRESS IT.

There probably won’t be any more changes until next year because of Blizzard’s holiday break, either.

5 Likes