Class Tuning Incoming -- December 13

Ignore them topping the damage meters haha. But yeah, you must be a savant because you have soo many keybinds to press! I haven’t played havoc since legion, but everyone knows it’s fun because of its simplicity. Not everyone has to have more keybinds to feel better about themselves :rofl:

1 Like

Nerf Tanks More
Nerf Demon Hunter
Buff Evoker

Lol so you like to complain and complain bit will do nothing.

OK then keep paying blozzard and complain. Like that have ever worked

Again vote what your wallet of wine say 10% tanks unsubscribe pretty sure blizzard will change their mind or how do a tank strike get your fellow tanks to all stop tanking not even for guilds friends pugs, disrupt world race. Just think if echo and limit both public announce they can’t do world first coz all tanks went on strike

So how did feral escape the pvp healing nerfs? They are absolutely bonkers atm…

Even without thorns up a feral could kill me with a single dot set while healing literally all of my burst. Cool game.

2 Likes

“We’re listening this time, we swear we’ve changed”

pummels brewmaster into the dirt

“Your feedback is important to us”

leg drops brewmasters corpse

“more balancing will come later”

tosses brewmaster body into the river
pats self on back

6 Likes

Can we not make fury mechanic for MS stupid? Falling off? Really? I can get behind nerfing the percentage. It was high. It’s already a MS effect that requires ramp up. Can be kited/cc’d off. And now for no reason just luls we are gonna make it not refresh. And ya’ll wonder why people quit this game in droves? We spend time gearing toons for your incompetent dev team to come up with new ways to kill even the most simple concepts in this game.

1 Like

Ouch. That’s brutal but yes some of us like to punish ourselves.

In literally every expack I’ve played since legion I’ve leveled characters via questing/normal dungeon queues and immediately did mythic once hitting max level. After doing the m0 once each I usually try to push a key. Heroic mode has never been required - honestly I don’t see why it’s still in the game.

2 Likes

So much unnecessary group wide unavoidable damage.

I make pulls, and instead of mobs attacking me, they start random targeting people and/or casting unavoidable group damage. This is so infuriating.

Instead of nerfing tanks, and placing a further burden on healers, how about we introduce more tank busters, in place of unavoidable group damage then tanks would need healing. A tank should be able to sustain themselves against auto attacks and avoidable damage… so bring in some unavoidable busters.

This is not a complaint but I think tyrannical weeks are going to be hilarious on some of these bosses, especially Halls of Infusion.

Hi I’m back.
Y’all seem extra set on these nerfs! Anyway,
Don’t nerf Brewmaster. :partying_face:

1 Like

Yeah, the random party one shots are a little extreme this time. There are also too many mobs that are immune to CC. It seems like every pack has something that casts a huge attack but also can’t be stunned.

nooooo… maybe they’ll actually have to sit in defensive stance now?!?

1 Like

R.I.P. Brewmaster.

1 Like

Here is all the adds and trash with mechanics for Nokhud…
The number of casts that require stuns / CC or mobs with mechanic to work around is insane. Some mobs even have MULTIPLE spells that require intervention.
This is a HUGE overreach for blizz and its whats impacting these dungeons… NOT tanks being unkillable. Its literally the trash SUCKs. Trash is worse than raid bosses. Every pull shouldnt be an encounter unto itself. This is ridiculous.

GRANYTH TRASH - MOBS ALSO HAVE FRONTAL CLEAVES

Nokhud Hornsounder Rally the Clan Stun, etc 50% damage buff to all mobs. Mind controllable?
Nokhud Longbow Immobible RoP/ grip These mobs will never move on their own, either center the pull on them or use abilities to group them.
Nokhud Plainstomper / Lancemaster Warstomp Stun or move out AoE damage and stun
Disruptive Shout Interupt AoE damage and interupts player casting
Nokhud Beastmaster Hunt Prey Stun, etc Pet damage bonus and pet focuses a target.

RAGING TEMPEST TRASH

Primalist Stormspeaker Summon Squall Interupt Will only cast if Squall add is killed. High Prio
Tempest Interupt AoE damage and DoT on all players
Stormbolt Interupt Single target nuke
Unstable Squall Surge Interupt High damage on random player
Deals AoE damage on death. Squall can be banished, will despawn after Primalist dies
Stormsurge Totem Totemic Overload Priority target Heavy aoe damage, Prio kill. Occasionally spawns 3 orbs which grant damage / healing buff to players.
Ground AoE on death Move away
Primalist Arcblade Arcing Strike Cleave Cleave, tank away from totem and move out if you can
Primal Stormshield Stormshield Interupt Shields themselves for ~20% health. Explodes if shield isnt depleted within a few seconds.
Primalist Thunderbeast Thunderstrike Interupt Single target nuke
Chain Lightning Spread Target should run out to avoid chaining. Deals heavy damage to all players hit.
Thunderclap Move away AoE short range

T&M Trash

Soulharvester mini bosses Harvest Souls Move Damage debuff until you go pick up the swirly on the ground.
Death Bolt Volley Interupt
Desecrated Ohuna Rotating Wind Sidestep Frontal with knockback, can be sidestepped.
Ukhel Corrupter Death Bolt Interupt
Necrotic Erruption Move Summons green orbs with ground aoe.
Ukhel Deathspeaker Grasp of the Dead Interupt Slow and Dot on player
Chant of the Dead Knock/Stun Big AoE Swirly increases undead damage done and reduces enemy damage taken
Ukhel Beastcaller Desecrating Roar Interupt Summons extra mobs
Devour Spirit Stun/knock Eats a desecrated spirit for a damage buff
Risen Warrior Mortal Strike 30% healing reduction debuff on tank.
Risen Mystic Swift Wind Purge 20% Haste Buff, spell steal?

Balakar Khan Trash

Avoid all the trash until mini bosses. You cannot dragonride into the final boss area. Land and ground walk or swap to a regular mount.
Balara and Batak Minibosses
Balara Ravaging Spear Move Avoid swirly on ground
Vehement Charge Bait Bait toward a wall to minimize mob movement
Batak Broad Stomp Sidestep Frontal Cone
Bloodcurdling scream Interupt AoE Fear, 2 kick rotation
1 Like

Low IQ response

WW will probably get balanced the next round of nerfs. Play what’s fun problem solved.

I think blizz thought hmm, lets get rid of all tanks and make fury warriors “the tank” again like vanilla.

1 Like
  • Leeching Poison leech bonus reduced to 5% (was 10%).

You nerfed Crimson Vile into the ground, the only “active option”.
Maybe you should try playing your own game once in a while.

In PVE, Rogues need more help surviving, not less.
You guys are just plain bad.

What is an overreach is all these giga Chad “I saw this on YouTube” tanks lol pulling through all these mobs, ignoring that they need to be handled and wiping their parties.

1 Like