Class Tuning Incoming -- December 13

Wrong, M0 is a joke. Just did one and you know what my #2 heal was? The Tank ring from Cobalt. I don’t take damage because some items are good and M0 isn’t hard. I did get 2 upgrades in there 2 but obviously M0 isn’t challenging nor is it supposed to be. Especially when some items and trinkets are so strong.

Should we be getting nerfs cause items are propping us up and M0 is a cake walk? Nah.
Blowing through M0 getting ready for the season is called fun. Again you want a challenge then push M15+ keys.

Furthermore. I’m trying to be competitive in PvP and it’s already hard enough taking 60% increased damage. Maybe…if you want PvE to be hard then just buff monster damage by 60% because it sure works in PvP.

I do a BG taking 60% more damage I’m blowing through CDs fighting for my life. PvE nothing hits hard and PvE gear is overtuned. The problem isn’t Tank design or nerfing them.

The Devs got it wrong. This is a mistake.

1 Like

You guys are nerfing Warrior even more, but where are the fricking BrM buffs? Why won’t you guys listen to us for once in your company’s life? So much for the new leaf.

3 Likes

Please revert the Brewmaster nerfs. He was literally the only tank that struggled with regular content. He will definitely struggle with M+

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Who gives a flying bleep about awards?

It’s a shame blizzard doesn’t understand why prot warrior is so good. Don’t play a tank people.

1 Like

This is not an awesome change. I’d re-think it.

I hate to point this out, but this change is not really a nerf to tanks, it is actually a nerf to healers. You’ve just increased their burden and need to divide attention.

Group damage is much less focused on the tank in DF than it was in SL, meaning that more people are taking burst damage.

I’ve already noticed a big change from the Pre-Made “queue” for M+ (well M0) that there are many, many more tanks queuing up (a good thing), but a big deficit in healers (a very bad thing).

2 Likes

Agreed. IME druid and evoker heals seem to be having a rough go at it, as even with all my self-heals I’m constantly in the 50% range, and the rest of the group gets clobbered with bursts. WoW has enough tanks now, but a lot are going to leave after tomorrow, and healers are going to become even more scarce.

Your candle doesn’t burn too bright does it?

1 Like

So uh my fellow DH body types 1 and 2 we are dead now yes???

It’s over…first time havoc has been good since legion and it only lasted for pre-season lol

Your 2 button class designed for children was 15% better than everyone else.

Relax bud.

1 Like

Says the DK lmaooooooo

1 Like

I dont play DK. I play Monk.

i just post on this guy for memes.

Do i look level 70 to you?

Weaker tanks are always a good thing… drops mic

Even worse.

Man gtfo of here with that rhetoric. People said same
Things when we were criticizing covenants and conduit energy.

Stop trying to silence feedback. Go play the game you literally spend more time on forums running your mouth on things you don’t know anything about.

LOL… Monk is probably one of the most technical classes in the game. Unreal utility that makes or breaks keys.

you play a meme class that was designed for actual children.

1 Like

WW is braindead easy fotm, more OP than havoc. sorry to break it to you.

2 Likes

LOL this is how i know you are bad bro, you are heavily focused on the DPS.

Monk is about their UTILITY. You wouldnt know because you play a class for children that cant do anything BUT dps.

Romp, para, tigers lust are what make monks incredibly important players.

someone sounds upset, maybe you should unsub

1 Like