Class Tuning Incoming – September 17

Yep, nerf outlaw, definately needed…lol

5 Likes

4 Likes

Did they forget the disc nerfs? Theyre not mentioned anywhere.

4 Likes

It does hurt to read that nerf in the change notes, ugh. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Also why is blizzard’s solution to buffing fire to just make living bomb do 25% more damage.

7 Likes

Along with nothing on frost mage. Oh look. Another RMP season. Yay…

2 Likes

I don’t even do content that requires me to worry about “the logs”. Its going to make Delves packs harder for me. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

There tuning cycles are all screwed up because they didn’t release m0’s last week like normal and have 0 mythic + data to balance any aoe in dungeons

4 Likes

Brewmaster needs some self healing/defensive buffs.

For Windwalker can we please get Expel Harm back? The talent turning it into a passive is really lame.

4 Likes

I think that just means we’ll get more tuning next week and probably more the week after. DF had a pretty decent cadence of several rounds of weekly tuning at the start of each season.

there rebalancing delves you will be fine. They realized they screwed up with the scaling overall when everyone raged against the machine last night after the changes to group delves

Holy was dominating 1 fight, 1, the rest is prevoker, priest ans shaman. But noooo those classes are untouched.

You know, I will reroll resto sham since Ion main one. What a freaking joke

And not to add that Light of dawn is virtually useless and Holy has big mana problem

6 Likes

Hpal healing nerfed by 6% but our damage is buffed, what is the reasoning for this?6% is way too much IMO. unless i am missing something

6 Likes

Buffing Enhancement, even tho they’re the better preforming dps spec? As is tradition!

2 Likes

Ion lost a roll to a holy paladin for a shield or mace, I 100% guarantee it

6 Likes

Deco aura and aura mastery.
Blizzard wants us to be 10% worse than all other healers because max said that is fair.
Meanwhile resto shammy gets 10% Dr with spirit link but hey f pally.

1 Like

Last I read (as of this a.m.) they’re making it harder for 2+ in Delves, not making it easier from the cluster F its at now for single player.

You got some data to back your position?

“They are”?

(Asking both to confirm the typo so I understand the point, and as well as asking the actual question to confirm your perceived comment.)

Alright just two more 25% buffs to living bomb and someone might take it!

Its still an INSANE single target loss to have bad aoe. Moor poor tuning.

3 Likes

Does HPal do any healing via damage delivery, like Disc Priest does?

1 Like

It’s a 7.5% nerf

1 Like