Class Tuning Incoming – September 17

It is hard to believe with all the data surging in no fixes to the diabolist bugs that have been reported constantly and subpar performance of the hero tree for demonology warlocks (quite a few dead talents in the demo tree too) in BOTH pvp and pve aren’t being addressed or any tune down to the more oppressive classes in pvp like frost mages quite literally were left alone in pvp.

3 Likes

Its a start. They said there will be a tuning pass after mythic week as well I believe

1 Like

considering fury is about 5-10% ahead of the next closest class right now according to the actual logs from the raid I would say you probably got off easy

8 Likes

These changes carry over to PvP, friend.

7 Likes

No, other classes were underperforming, hence all the buffs.

4 Likes

The “PvE” changes affect PvP as well. Otherwise it would be noted “does not apply to PvP combat”

4 Likes

As the above poster said Fury probably got off easy with these adjustments.

4 Likes

They do not cus it would’ve been specified so you’re absolutely just wrong in this regard cus it’s same nerf from PVP lmao.

1 Like

yea other classes underperforming all 3 hunter specs are middle of the pack and they never got touched give your head a shake

9 Likes

0 hunter changes. I’m not surprised in the slightest. BM AoE is non existant

22 Likes

Well, no. “PVE” adjustments apply to PVP unless otherwise stated.

6 Likes

Apparently the lack of hunter changes are an out of season april fools joke

14 Likes

It doesn’t work like that so idk how you not know balance changes.

Yeah, it does.

I do, though.

Here’s an example of ability that’s being buffed in PVE without affecting PVP. Odyn’s is the meta build in PVP and giant Bladestorm goes are a sizable chunk of our power budget so it makes sense that it’d carry over to PVP, which it does.

The spec should still be quite good, though. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

10 Likes

lol there’s no way BM Hunter didn’t get changed… insane single target but horrific aoe is a really awful way to start a season.

everything else seems fine

9 Likes

Resto sham untouched but holy is dead

4 Likes

Im sorry why are we nerfing windwalker damage in PvP and not even TOUCHING frost mage??? The Prevoker healing nerf is pretty meaningless considering their insane utility and burst damage is freakish and combined with frost mage is the most cancerous thing to play against in the history of this game. Come on.

EDIT: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not implement the darting hurricane change. I haven’t seen a single person identify the talent as problematic and that talent has made WW the most fun spec I have ever played.

6 Likes

even there ST isn’t that great compared to most classes looking at logs. They are bottom 1/3 of the pack in Heroic Raid. And Yes i agree they need a massive aoe buff. But we will prob have to wait for 11.0.5 patch because bm is getting the rework so we won’t get any changes and will have to suffer for 2 months

10 Likes

Hello. Hunters exist. And they need MASSIVE buffs.

20 Likes

This damage needed to be in the pve section. Along with a beast cleave damage buff.

19 Likes