Class Tuning Incoming – September 17

I haven’t put an insane amount of time and an energy in this season.

If those outlaw changes stick, I don’t mind quitting until the next xpac.

Rogue is currently unplayable—sub is horrendous in pvp/pve, assas is mediocre and an insanely boring, and outlaw is now the worst melee spec in the game.

Revert the outlaw changes…the data those changes are based on are objectively incorrect.

Leave delves how they were.

Player count will evaporate if these changes stick.

2 Likes

Already the worst melee class in the game and got even worse lmfao

1 Like

(Looks at the patch notes, sees a 15% nerf to Herald, shakes head in hand) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The hot fix greatly increases our damage to the point that Herald DoT was ticking for 350K. You’re fooling yourself if you didn’t think Blizzard wasn’t going to shut that $#!+ down asap.

Read above.

1 Like

Stuff like this is what gets players to stop playing early and going back to FFXiV. Fury and Ret were the two main classes I played and now I am not gonna get into a raid because of this. Literally makes me want to quit playing. TERRIBLE balance guys literally murdered the game in terms of interest.

2 Likes

ALSO WTF WHY DRAGON BOYS GETTING BUFF THEY DO INSANE DMG HAVE STUPID IMMUNITY AS THEY STUN YOU AND HEAL FOR CRAZY STUPID AMOUNTS AND THEN THEY FLY AROUND ME DOING CIRCLES AND JUMPING JACKS DPSING ME AND SLOWING ME!!! BLIZZ GIVE WARRIORS MOVEMENT BUFF I NEED TO BE ABLE TO 1v1 A DRAGON BOY

2 Likes

meanwhile dragons getting buffed actually crazy talk…

1 Like

Fury and ret are doing great now in the raids. The nerfs are minor and will still be fine.

Me parece completamente ridiculo este nerfeo y sobre todo de la nada, blizzard ya me estas cansando

“Hey, outlaw’s not as bad as we thought! It’s actually doing okay!”
Blizz: “hold my beer”

2 Likes

lmao cries in survival hunter :cry:

That’s my alt. Survival is top class in mythic…it will be miles ahead of outlaw after Tuesday which is insane to think.

1 Like

I really don’t mind not playing this xpac if these outlaw changes stick. Assa is so boring to play and sub is garbage

2 Likes

Absolutely unnecessary.

And still no spellsinger arcane buffs…

Can you guys fix character restore its been 2 months.

4 Likes

Nerfing Outlaw damage is insane… Rogue dev needs to be fired. At least keep the damage buffed in PvP combat goodlord.

4 Likes

DONT BUFF DRAGONS THEY NEED A NERF BLIZZ!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

YEAH BABY! My DPS spec will no longer fall short of my Tank spec, LOVE THIS!

Before tier. Fury literally has the worst tier this season.

1 Like

Sooo when are you going to buff the forgotten BM hunters? Nobody wants to group with us right now. There is no way in hell I am going to play a melee hunter in my life (I am not a melee DPS person – if I want to play melee, it’s to play tank and that’s it), and MM is just not my style of play. There is nothing unique enough to BM anymore to worth bringing us, and we literally get outdpsed by everyone on anything that is not single target (so pretty much everything, yeah)? People also hate hunters as it is, for the love of god Blizz, do not forget us.

Right now, my only solution to play M+ is get on my mage, which is NOT what I want to do.

And I am not the only hunter feeling this way.

5 Likes

You forgot to put in the massive hunter changes.

4 Likes