Class Tuning Incoming – October 29

Finally Fury Warrior is rising to greatness and all will know my endless rage!

4 Likes

Its not a hotfix without a token holy paladin nerf though, its tradition at this point.

3 Likes

Have you ever tested Element shaman for even once? How can you make it like SOOOO broken and then decide to nerf it to the bottom in 48 hours?

5 Likes

One light-forsaken line? Are you kidding?

Rogue has so many bugs that it’s rendered barely functional and we get one line?

Fire whoever’s supposed to be working on Rogue things because I don’t think they’ve even been coming in to work.

2 Likes

I wish I could report this as trolling… you have bugs everywhere and a 90 dollar mount that needs fixing

2 Likes

Gonna be real, for resto druid its not the power of oath and dream thats preventing it from being run its the location.
If it was upper or middle of the tree it probably be a pretty high pick rate, i know id always take it over like cultivation or twinleaf, but even forests flow; our DF tier that people were begging to have back all beta is only mid pick because of how tight the bottom third of resto is with its 2 point nodes and mandatory talents that the spec just doesnt function without (convoke/incarn, photo, undergrowth, Master shapeshifter)

As long as it remains in that spot, points remain that restricted, and its not a major healing cooldown its going to get ignored in everything but world content.

2 Likes

All those logs are being wiped. they were all created due to insane class bugs that came with 11.05. Dark ranger in specific had double mastery scaling on black arrow. which depending your mastery was a giga juiced black arrow. My mastery was 40% and when they hit fixed it, i went from 435k base tooltip to 288k. basically lost 40% of my damage on an ability that is doing 35% of my damage overall. they about to hit it by 10% again for no reason. DR is going to be dead an these AOE buffs are not doing anyhting, while the bugs remain regarding razor fragments and ebon bow string, as well as dark hound having an abyssmal low proc rate/damage compared to old dark hounds (went from 6% to 1%) crows doing less than 1.5% damage in st and nothing in aoe and the black arrow dot doing .25% damage or 3.5k dps lol. the hero talent is extremely under tuned and buggy with these bugs in effect and the only one they fixed was the beneficial one.

5 Likes

i got excited when i saw a 15% buff to flash heal bc i thought it ws for holy paladin and sorely needed but then realized it was for priest and saw that holy paladin was only getting more nerfs…

1 Like

the class must be dead and deserted so they can redesign it… again…

1 Like

Let’s gooooo!

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2 Likes

I’m glad you recognize Balance has a survivability issue, but this isn’t nearly enough to fix the problem. Additional passive defense tied to moonkin form would go a long way, as well as some method to proc instant regrowth a that heal for additional amounts on self.

For rejuvenation to be worth taking and casting as a moonkin, it would need to be buffed by a much larger amount, probably closer to 100%. Think of how you scale wrath for Resto Druids. That kind of an increase is what Moonkin need on Rejuv. (And regrowth honestly)

2 Likes

Looks like you guys forgot Brewmaster again. It’s a Monk spec, just in case you were wondering why that name rung a bell.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Ya they seem to be the runaway performer in M+.

1 Like

Whoever decided Dark Ranger is overperforming doesn’t know what in the hell they’re talking about because right now on the live servers I’ve tested Dark Ranger MM spec against Sentinel using the exact same single target and AOE talent builds with same gear.

[Quick Sim - Azsharina - 827,116 DPS - Raidbots] Dark Ranger

[Quick Sim - Azsharina - 964,435 DPS - Raidbots] Sentinel

And this is using Trickshots AOE builds for each spec

[Quick Sim - Azsharina - 783,343 DPS - Raidbots] Dark Ranger

[Quick Sim - Azsharina - 932,442 DPS - Raidbots] Sentinel

Blizzard nerfing Dark Ranger for literally no reason as the talent update didn’t give us more than a 1,000 DPS uptick compared to last week and it’s still 137,319 dps behind sentinel in single target and 149,099dps behind in multi target. Whoever claimed the spec is overperforming does not play this game and needs removed from balancing classes if this is what they do instead of fixing the list of known bugs for the class that have existed since PTR that they’ve been openly ignoring.

6 Likes

Revert vanish nerf if they remove CDR. Buff deepen shadow to 1s combo point spent so we can get dance back faster.

1 Like

Please just make Summon Infernal a more bursty CD and remove RoF damage but make it a CDR like Frost Mage’s Blizzard, 20% isnt enough for a trash tier spell like RoF

1 Like

This is just ridiculous at this point. Can we get a dev who actually plays a hunter ffs???

6 Likes

Holy shock was great in DF, it’s what applies glimmer and overhealing turning into a shield. It only started to suck after Hpally was meta for a long time and they got several nerfs.

The big thing about pally imo is dmg reduction application. Preventing damage is far far better than healing it later and is something as a mw monk i dream of having. HPS isnt all a healer does at the end of the day, and pally utility/defensives are higher than most healers.

2 Likes

So Brewmaster is doing good then?

4 Likes