Class Tuning Incoming – October 29

Or nerfing black arrow on MM hunter before seeing what the numbers are post bug fix.

4 Likes

Wait, you WANT it to hit targets you aren’t in combat with?

Can you guys stop doing wide swinging changes like this? It’s like you guys at blizzard literally have no idea what you need to do to fix your classes. I feel like I’m playing an early access game and I’m ready to hop off this train wreck

4 Likes

This is a joke right ? You completely broke ALL mage classes last week with that dumb last minute nerf that made us completely useless, then one of the arcane nerf is now affecting frost and fire got such an unwarranted nerf ?
Like seriously are y’all even testing anything you’re doing ?

2 Likes

I think the wowhead inspired public outrage nerfs to frost dk, arcane mage, and ele are some of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen in blue notes in a long time. It makes your class design team look like a rudderless ship in a sea of public opinion instead of people who design and build things.

The only thing more shameful is that the wowhead post that tried to post bugs as intended damage changes and the people who took the article at face value and got angry without context.

1 Like

Perhaps, however there is zero chance to get invited to keys. People take meta and Brewmaster brings little utility to the table and does not perform higher DPS as it was previously known for compared to other tanks.

It is also performing worse than blood both in popularity and performance (according to archon.gg), it’s at the very bottom for tanks, and here they are again choosing to buff the second lowest tank instead of the absolute lowest.

1 Like

no, i do not, but that’s how it’s working currently

In pvp why you not fix the broken specs?
ENH needs fixed
FDK needs fixed
Destro lock needs fixed
etc etc and so on.

WHen are ya gonna nerf rogue mage CC synergy

So, basically, this comes off as a punishment for making your devs look bad that they released the re-work of the spec the way they did with minimal to no testing. There is no other answer for nerfing Ele into the ground like this.

5 Likes

Once again, please re-think this. This is a significant nerf to priority target damage in m+.

You are claiming that your goal is to improve the lackluster aoe, but these changes are a total nerf to a spec that was already last among hunters for M+, and not particularly desired in m+ overall.

The saddest part is that you spent all this time reworking dr but with these changes it will be worse off in both ST and AoE. No one is going to play it. And that doesn’t even address the bugs it has.

3 Likes

Nothing for mage?? we are unplayable

I just can’t accept that this expansion was fully developed by humans. It has to be an AI experiment that fell short of the goals.

1 Like

Over 250+ replies to this an not a single word from anyone, but its ok they have their “testing” and their own “data” that shows them what’s going on.

RIP Ele Shaman. Meta for under a week and won’t be again for another 3-4 expansions.

5 Likes

WW monk never was or will be.

Buff us for once please!!!

1 Like

getting declined for 10 and 11 keys because i am playing a holy paladin is not cool. i have 10 keys two chested. fix class balance. stop making the experience miserable for hpals. we arent even top heals on 6/8 of the fights in the raid. what are you doing? some explanation on WHY holy paladins face constant nerfs would be appreciated because it makes no sense.

flash heal does next to no healing and takes forever to cast right now as well but i like the changes to golden path.

1 Like

The resto change still sucks…How many times do druids need to tell you what the issues with our class are? it’s not hps, and it’s certainly not Call of the elder druid…what the heck? :rofl:

It’s on purpose. They reference the last tuning which was also all nerfs to elemental, but they say it made elemental overperform.

This is a mess. Stop rearranging everything and make more new content. The way you do it is horrible. Why do I suddenly have passives on my bar when I still have the moves they replaced? Balance is totally screwed because you don’t play test anything anymore and just use players as your testers. This is a total cluster.

do i have to spell it out for you like you are 3 or your reading comprehension skills that weak?