Class Tuning Incoming – May 9

Damn. Guess I’ll get my druid up next.

Or maybe just wait to see what’s OP.

The Trinket Nerf to the Class Trinket might be huge for Demo, yet to be seen since no PTR Build reflecting RRPM change.

So the tier set for destro focused on Channel Dmonfire is going to go as is? ChanDem sucks. no one wants to sit there channeling a spell for nearly 3 seconds. Not to mention that since the set bonuses take most advantage of demonfire bolts. it will make Channel Demonfire a mandatory talent…

They also had their self healing dramatically buffed compared to the past.

Resto Druids feel soooooooooo bad after the changes you did to HP and damage. I feel like i’m worthless now.

3 Likes

Blizzard you guys have zero idea how to balance the game. In what world is Holy Paladin getting nerfs and Resto druid getting buffs? Absolutely shocking how poor your balance metrics must be in order to identify this as the tuning.

Highly suggest you invest further in your performance metrics and spend less time on woke trash.

1 Like

No, but compared to everything else a newborn baby could play BM well.

At this point… I expected an increase in our dps in exchange for sacrificing HPS…
at least they gave us dps of 2% something is something and 2% HPS…
I feel bad for Hpally, but look on the bright side… we’ll both be pretty much the same since a lot of comps will be done with Rshammy because of the Bloodlust and the high dps and healing they provide haha

1 Like

From what Ive seen, Hpals were doing exceptionally well in raid in particular. Some high end Hpals acknowledged this and said yes, it’s strong, but please don’t blanket nerf, and actually nerf the outlying issues. The damage part is particularly weird. As far as I know, hpal is the worst or close to it?

This has become so normal I’m not surprised anymore. Blizz nerfs based on what the top raiders are doing. It screws over other forms of play like M+, and they give zero craps. Story of my Sin life.

3 Likes

still broken @KAIVAX

After doing some research (I personally have not been raiding lately), yes, apparently they were outperforming Evokers (indirectly buffed by 25% HP increase) and RShamans in raid. This last week. Only this last week. So probably yes, nerf was needed for sure, but to just address the specific issue of AC scaling woth mastery/beacon healing transfer in raid, not overall hps and not damage.

And With these nerfs, it is around a 7~8 %healing nerf overall for AC/ paladin raid build, bringing us to the very bottom in flat numbers (and let me remind you, since 10.0.7, paladin was second to last worst raid healer in pure hps) and also nerfing us on m+ where we were mid tier at best. And yes, we are also second to last worst healer in dps in m+

1 Like

Paladins are now showing up in the to 100 heals on different bosses in voting, nothing excessive.
Dungeon healing now takes a lot more effort and it’s getting more nerfs. This is obnoxious and absolutely horrible!!

2 Likes

Will you guys please fix the graphical stuttering since DF prepatch? Not playing until it’s fixed.

Thanks.

Paladin

• Holy
    • All healing and damage decreased by 3%. Does not apply to PvP Combat.
    • Avenging Crusader now transfers 500% of damage done into healing (was 575%)

Nothing bad comes from letting holy paladins be useful. This nerf is horrible and absolutely pointless. This makes mythic plus even more difficult for no reason.
I have 97 I lvl parse averages so I’m not bad.

These nerfs are horrible!

3 Likes

1 step forward, 1 step back.

Your class designers must be bored nowadays. I’m disappointed, but at least this helps me decide to only play 2 characters instead of 3 (which was my holy pally.)

Goodjob. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

“You sucks Blizzard” , Sincerely Holy Paladins.

3 Likes

The fistweaver PVP changes seem to be around a 30% reduction in healing output. Seems like a little much to compensate for quality of life improvements.

Most arent having that issue, seems like a you problem. Try updating your graphics driver, or other drivers.

May 7th … still broken … please fix

Nerfs to holy paladin? Was this is a typo? Isn’t it ret that’s supposed to be nerfed?

1 Like