Class Tuning Incoming – June 6

Outlaw Rogue is so bad in PvP that it isn’t even showing up in statistics for top level PvP. Yet absolutely no buffs. But MARKSMAN HUNTER, the king of casual PvP, needs buffs. Insane.

6 Likes

Oh, yeah. Good stuff.

2 Likes

6 Likes

move out of the way all you “other” weak classes. bm will be the new meta tuesday

/cry and /laugh

edit: and /cry again

8 Likes

By all metrics Arms and Assassination are outperforming Feral in single target. It would be interesting to understand the context and decision making around what causes some specs to be considered under performing and not others.

7 Likes

Well that’s nice.

4 Likes

Why on earth is mistweaver class does arguably the highest damage and third highest healing. Bias much

Please look at passive healer damage in raid better instead of just ignoring the problem.

Certain healers do negative raid damage and others do like five times others PASSIVELY.

2 Likes

It’s been a long while since I’ve logged into the forums. This is not okay. These feral changes are a joke.

6 Likes

Because, you know, hunters weren’t quite one-shotting kids below max level.

6 Likes

Any chance to either tone down the self healing for Fury Warriors and Locks, or buff a few of the specs with little to no passive healing? (Ret, Feral, Monk, etc…)

2 Likes

Honestly can’t understand how you can throw in a nerf inside a buff attempt. This is NOT what the spec needs. I can’t believe this is the one change we get after all this time.

Currently the spec plays like crap cause we’re drowning in resources while ALSO performing like crap. Our single target is atrocious, especially when spec’d into AoE, while our AoE is pretty much non existent when spec’d into single target. Then you add that to a vastly single target raid tier and to the fact that we’re already crippled from being melee. Even an aura buff would’ve been way better than this, as the spec is underperforming across the board.

Also, all of this is happening while you ignore the incessant feedback from multiple sources on how bad it is to Rebirth or Innervate as a Feral, making it the only druid spec that has to drop its main form to do so.

11 Likes

Thanks for the crumbs, I guess

8 Likes

YOOOOOOOOOOO HELLO BLIZZARD ???
Bring back the demonic armor then, what are you doing? Me or my healer is one-shotted by Sub Rogue, or WW Monk, or War, or MMHunt, and the only way I can save the situation is to put minus crit on them.

I get the impression that when a developer goes to pee in the toilet, he imagines how he will once again nerf the lock by pouring into the toilet at the same time.

Every week you take something from us, nerf something, you have already crossed all the boundaries.

Have you ever tried to play against Encha and Arms War? Or RMP

3 Likes

Does the following buff to Shadow Bolt damage in PvP also apply to Drain Soul damage?

• Affliction
  • Developers’ notes: We are increasing the damage of Unstable Affliction’s backlash effect to lessen the value of dispelling Affliction’s damage over time effects. It’s been lower than we’d like, in addition to healers gaining extra health this season. Additionally, we’re increasing Shadow Bolt damage as the reward for casting it is lower than we’d like.
    *** Shadow Bolt damage increased by 30% in PvP combat.**
3 Likes

Hi Kaivax!

can we get a 3% buff to all resto druid dmg/healing? would help out a lot in dungeons…
:grimacing:

3 Likes

We have the highest HPS in the game, I don’t know if they’ll go for that one

2 Likes

you’re right…5% buff to all abilities plz :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Hpal? Hello??

1 Like

Why. The spec is already A tier in keys.

1 Like

PvP changes:

What the heck did I just read? Sub rogue damage nerfs? You realize outlaw is a completely dead spec because the damage is horrid correct?

Sub rogue damage is also horrible damage aside from their cc

Sub rogues currently still do significantly less damage than any other class in PvP

Nerfing MW? MW has been the only class where healing does not feel 1000% horrid… you’re going to make any remaining MWs quit too.

There is 0 respect for the actual state of PvP

This REALLY comes off as again you attempting to drive out the remaining PvPers hoping it will push them into PvE or m+ instead

The amount of neglect for the actual PvP side of this game is absolute insanity. It’s worse than neglect, it’s actually changes moving forward to continually harm and punish PvP players.

0/10

5 Likes