Class Tuning Incoming – June 6

oi lazy blue. go play the game yeh ?

7 Likes

Also still nothing about dks facing the same issue that mages got reworked for… lol

17 Likes

Why do you hate Feral so much? We need single target buffs, not a marginal change to our terrible tier. Is this even a buff? Just by looking at it, it seem like a net 0 gain.

14 Likes

All damage abilities increased by 8%.

Really? How is that “balancing”?

3 Likes

No WW monk ST improvements?

6 Likes

Seriously? No disc buffs? Am I being trolled?

3 Likes

Buff Port warrior but Guardian Druid no change?

8 Likes

Our ST damage is like… 2nd-from-last, if you haven’t noticed.

3 Likes

Any chance some of the talent costs could be evaluated? So many things are 2 or 3 points that could be reduced and let bm access other talents that would round out the rotation and give more options in build.

Instead of forcing full commits to St or AoE in ways other classes/ specs don’t have too.

Thank you, have a great weekened.

14 Likes
  • Developers’ notes: The high frequency of Amplify Curse has been problematic in PvP combat, so its cooldown has been increased. These changes are also noted in the PvP section below.
    • The cooldown of Amplify Curse is now 60 seconds (was 30 seconds).

• Teachings of the Satyr now reduces the cooldown of Amplify Curse by 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).

any particular reason why this change is listed for PvE when its clearly aimed at only PVP?

4 Likes

I’m happy BM is recognized as being under tuned. I do not believe 5% is sufficient to make a long term impact on some of the numbers though. We likely need another 5% added onto that to be very competitive. Hunter in general though is in a bad spot. The class needs a good rework to include great survivability and actual raid wide abilities that incentivize taking us. Thank you, please watch the performance a bit more and give the care needed to tuning quickly and methodically so we don’t feel the impact as much as when you nerfed us to the ground with the bow.

14 Likes

This is the only thing I take issue with regarding rogue, it’s going to hurt the sustain not the burst. Leave Backstab/Gloomblade out of the list.

Also seems weird that you’re nerfing something by 50% that doesn’t occur too often in arena to start with.

Or just buff Backstab base dmg.

Also RE DK in pvp, are you kidding? No buffs?

Give Unholy its 8% necrotic back so they can have actual pressure and not rely on the charity of Arms Warriors thanks.

5 Likes

I dont care about amplify curse so im not affected by this at all.
But i really really wish you would stop making pve changes based on what happens in pvp.
Pvp has its own tuning. Its just unnecessary.

6 Likes

Well at least blizzard remembered DKs exist

Didn’t really do much, but they remember they exist

7 Likes

another worthless aff buff

give them a mortal strike or remove cd on soul swap you monkeys

1 Like

Yeah I was reading the blue post and everything seemed reasonable up until the Prot Warrior section at the bottom, almost spit out my coffee then.

Bottom tanks in keys are either Brewmaster or Guardian, depending on what bracket you’re looking at. Meanwhile there are twice as many Prot Warriors in Mythic raiding as there are Guardian Druids.

I guess Blizzard goal is for Prot to be as dominant as it was at the start of the expansion?

5 Likes

sits in the open world wondering what I’m supposed to feel here

( Just kidding, I’m fine - and thanks for the buff :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

This is awesome. Gonna be lotsa weaping and gnashing of teeth.

SO basically boomy gonna be rendered useless cuz other specs have better AOE.

Gonna see lotsa mo fire mages

Welcome my new pvp over lords the ENhance shammy.

Peeps just gonna re roll to AFF and demo now. I know I will

I love these threads.

Every class and spec comes in to talk about how their spec is the worst in the game it’s awesome.

So far per this thread enhance, WW, assassination, and feral all simultaneously have the “worst” ST damage and are bad specs.

12 Likes

FORGETTING. ANOTHER. MONK. SPEC. AGAIN. JFC.

Literally at the point where top 50 world WWs getting benched “because it’s a class thing”, and the spec hasn’t seen a drop of info since lackluster buffs the week before Aberrus. We absolutely love playing in the 95+ percentile and warlocks that died mid fight are only 1-2k below us.

Devs genuinely just trolling at this point

8 Likes