Class Tuning Incoming – July 25

The whole purpose of augment is to do damage through buffing others. I don’t care about my personal dps it’s not meant to be high. It’s still going to be lower than everyone elses anyways. So it doesn’t feel good to do better dps because what makes me feel good at an augmentation evoker is buffing others. It’s the whole point of it. Not watching my meters go up but others meters go up because of me. I get that augmentation is pretty dang strong but maybe let it be strong for a bit and see how that plays out. Maybe more support specs would be a good idea in the future.

In fact I’d prefer you to REDUCE my dps to compensate for how much I buff others. Not the other way around.

8 Likes

2% nerf for Spriest and 3% nerf for Aug. Hey blizzard you realize you need to shave about 15% more off of there and neuter Mage too?

4 Likes

Changing augmentation to be a dps spec??

4 Likes

Nerf Aug harder! Lol

1 Like

WTF is wrong with you?

2 Likes

This isn’t going to make people use slam.

7 Likes

Relax it’s staged lol.

I’d play an Evoker if they didn’t look so weird to me, should’ve had more time in the oven with those models.

Happy that hunter is being buffed so I don’t have to, thankfully.

1 Like

Bruh doesn’t BDK get a 5-10% buff every 2 weeks? Wtf is going on with that spec, how hard is it to give them damage? They’ve been doing this since literally Legion.

4 Likes

It’s not the lowest by a lot, I know it is the lowest. But I’m saying DR healers should do less healing than throughput healers, and hpally should be the lowest for it’s devo/aura mastery (the strongest defensive overall). Now more than ever with almost 30% of it’s healing being passive heal, mitigation and shields. I do think disc should be a little higher for it’s skill ceiling though

1 Like

2.5% nerf to AOE and a 7% buff to ST.

The SPriest Discord is ROFLing right now.

3 Likes

I wish that was clearer in the description. Assaulting people isn’t great in general, assaulting disabled people is extra bad because they usually can’t fight back. Regardless of your feelings of furriers or any other community of people.

3 Likes

If you guys want to nerf Shadow priest in an effective way to break the meta, all you have to do it is remove all the crap in dungeons people are mass dispelling.

Want mage out of the meta? Aside from tuning mage, change PI to primary stat.

2 Likes

Holy crap, some actual hunter buffs that I’m certain will not be reverted by the week after.

1 Like

The BM hunter buffs are appreciated. Survival made out like a bandit though.

1 Like

So, you think outlaw and assassination are performing well…?

5 Likes

I hope that’s a typo, and they meant to say Kill Command. Buffing Kill Shot for BM, is like buffing Cobra Shot for MM, it’s pretty useless

4 Likes

Great Augmentation changes! This is exactly what I was hoping to see with them. They’re still supporting their team through utility and team buffs, but not so much where they feel like they don’t do anything personally. Great work! :innocent:

1 Like

Agree, with the crit nerf they already kill the Bastion spear build and now nerf unhinged build. But we get more slam buffs :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol, lmao even

…you don’t actually think this spec is bad because of these nerfs, right? It’s like a 2% AoE nerf and a whopping 7% ST buff. Shadow’s unironically coming out of this tuning pass better than it was.

4 Likes

From the Hunter, thank you. And from the WW Monk, thank you. More thank yous actually than I normally feel able to give.

3 Likes