Class Tuning Incoming – July 25

Please look over healers a little bit more. I was forced to play 4 specs this patch.

Hpally is in dire need of another nerf. Providing damage mitigation through aura mastery, fading light and greater judgment, top damage and so much passive healing through glimmer shield and tyre’s deliverance makes the spec so much strong.
Half these talents should have gone to disc because if makes more sense; Smite used to prevent damage, then changed to mind blast, now removed from disc and gone to hpally, absurd.

Disc need some love, the bloat is real. Schism and Shadow Covenant should be merged, evangelism should be taken of GCD and lenience should be top in the tree where contrition is. We have too much 2 points in the second to last row, light’s wrath should be 1.5sec baseline and the talents after it should be more interesting raid wise. Luminous barrier should’ve increased about 100% at least. And at last, mastery should increase atonement duration, this would at least make it worth more and make changing from shadow to disc less of a burden. Of course watching closely to not stay overturned. Hpally, disc and Shammy shouldn’t have it’s healing higher than the HPS healers. Hpally was cooler when it was about sacrificing itself to heal, disc is better when it can be bursty - without 10 damage buttons (now prevoker is the burstier healer with less buttons) and mitigation oriented, and shammy about steady heal and useful tools

4 Likes

Or they could just make the other healing specs not feel like poop to play compared to paladin. -shrugs- But we all know Blizzard doesn’t like to bring classes up, unless of course it’s a warrior or a mage.

Rip my priest.

Yay for more dps on my blood DK! Love that I can hit 100k dps single target with it, I’ll take the extra 10%!

1 Like

You guys gotta buff ret at some point. Cmon man.

3 Likes

Do not apply to PvP Combat, right?.. right?..

4 Likes

Isn’t augmentation supposed to do less direct damage? Why make them a dps spec if they are support?

Also, the only acceptable beast master buff is letting us have pack abilities so we can have at least 5 pets instead of 1.5. Let me master the beasts!

(Why did it reset my forum character to a forgotten alt??)

5 Likes

Dont worry, it doesnt. Its the lowest performing HPS healer in raid.

By like…alot.

2 Likes

I am humored I saw a thing about the Great Push coming out and the common meta is going to be Guardian Druid, Spriest, Augvoker, etc in the Push and suddenly Blizzard is like, NERRRRRRRRRRRRF.

rip.

Oh well. After almost 20 years of watching them treat class tuning like throwing darts at a dart board, I should be used to it. Never have a favorite class.

6 Likes

To adjust the M+ numbers so that they’re not a requirement (they’re still highly recommended.)

1 Like

i dont understand how you people have not learned yet.

nerfing tanks is never a good idea. the only thing it does is cause people to quit for the season. youre not ‘making the game better’ for anyone. you’re simply making it harder for the community to find tanks because they quit.

it does not matter how small the nerf is. it is never fun to see your class beside a nerf.

also, M+ is more fun right now than it ever has been right now because of augmentation. undo the ebon might nerf and tell people complaining to grow up

6 Likes

Im gonna play my BM hunter

2 Likes

Prot pal play rate since WoG change has plummeted. This means less tanks are participating in the game.

Less tanks is a bad thing.

6 Likes

Or they just rerolled to the next fotm.

4 Likes

Lol. Nerfing one the worst tanks in the game currently. Devs are absolutely clueless on how to balance the game.

Meanwhile. Bears probably do almost as much damage & can heal like a BDK & can have a paladin lay on hands every 20-30 seconds.

Claps for the stupidity of the devs

12 Likes

Does anyone remember the very scene from Jumanji where you could see a monkey driving a car?? That was Blizzard Balancing team member …

5 Likes

Slow transition into dps spec inc.

4 Likes

agreed, this is so dumb

2 Likes

You’d think, but Guardian Druid playrate spiked basically equal to that of Boomkin’s decrease for the week.

2 Likes

Damn the augment nerfs were inevitable but still makes me sad.

2 Likes

So you guys are completely happy with arms anf fury performance?

2 Likes

How about just y’all just give Mind Sear back and throw this failed Psychic Link experiment in the trash where it belongs.

9 Likes