Class Tuning Incoming – January 10

It’s called giving people options to go another path if they wanted too.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. I’d just like to point out that in player vs player combat Word of Glory has been overnerfed, it’s particularly rough considering the spec has many limitations because its built around healing as defense.

7 Likes

That’s not what class balancing is about. lol

3 Likes

Fact you’re NERFING shadow survivability in pvp along with the rest shows you don’t know what you’re doing with it lmao. I don’t see ‘rising sun kick’ triple proc, or ele/enh sham proc reduction either

4 Likes

Exactly. All of these people think balancing a game doesn’t matter because they want to be selfish.

3 Likes

Can devs please make discipline priest playable?

8 Likes

Monk

• Brewmaster
    • Efficacy of Stagger against Magical damage increased to 45% (was 35%).
    • Cooldown of Celestial Brew reduced to 45 seconds (was 60).

Am I missing something, Celestial Brew is a 48 second cool down currently achieved by taking the talent Celestial brew… so they buffed it by 3 seconds and not 15? or are they buffing it’s cooldown by 15 seconds?

2 Likes

Does Demo absolutely needs nerfs? Yes.

But you have to realize what that statement actually means. “we think players should just be able to stand behind a pillar”.
You can buff Tyrant by 500%. It still does 0 damage when the enemy is LOS-ing.

Then to slap a random 10% nerf on Dreadbite right after this huge pendulum swing just comes across as reckless.

Yay for Destro and Aff buffs though.

5 Likes

They did get something. A hefty nerf to our only burst. I guess 75-100k damage over 5 seconds every minute that can be kited and cc is too much. Gonna be like 50k damage now.

5 Likes

Oh like you know what is class balance even is yourself when in fact this game didn’t receive any class tuning for like three expansions (Legion/BFA/Shadowlands) due to borrowed power and systems barring them to do any significant tuning.

1 Like

lol sure you are m8

6 Likes

They do not, just mostly want everything to be easier and their class on top.

They’ll claim to want “balance” but you don’t see posts asking for SBG and CoS to be balanced with the other dungeons do you?

Just always to make the game easier.

4 Likes

If thats pvp stuff I didn’t read that cuz I don’t pvp

1 Like

Go ahead and spout some nonsense because this game needs to be balanced and not be what gets to be strong and what gets to be weak.

2 Likes

I curse every spec I play, sorry folks. Expect some big Rdruid nerfs. :melting_face:

2 Likes

This statement is hot garbage. A random post on the forum should never justify the lack of communication that blizz have been doing since ghostcrawler left.

9 Likes

ret pally buffs? is that legal?

im curious to see what plans you have for ret if youre “looking at retribution as a whole”

i think as long as you dont bring inquisition back (again) and dont buff seraphim to the moon, the current ret playstyle feels pretty good.

3 Likes

Yeah that is pretty funny

1 Like

You think he was a perfect developer when he has made mistakes during his time here.

1 Like

They mean they are getting the ol nerf stick ready and no lube again.