Class Tuning Incoming – January 10

Any PvP player worth their salt right now will have alts to play whichever class is on top. Spriest nerfed and ele is the best? They just switch to playing ele.

I’m trying to get every healer to max and then I can stop caring as well

1 Like

id usually agree with that statement but theyre also giving us some nice buffs here so its contradictory.

2 Likes

Oh sweet child thats just the candy to get get you into the van its headed down by the river.

1 Like

thats not how math works, they taking a 62.50% nerf. A 250% would mean the skill goes negative territory.

1 Like

Sheesh, at this point in how many years…

…ill take any warlock buff they can give us. :smiley:

3 Likes

He made a lot of dumb decisions, but at least he attempted to communicate 10000% more the Ion does.

5 Likes

Most likely it means Celestial brew goes to a 45 second cooldown and then the talent reducing its CD by 20% would reduce it further down to 36 seconds.

2 Likes

You’re so out of your depth you were talking about druid without even know about the class design for that class quitting and the reason the class was in the state that it is.
Considering you’re just a troll you are a damn successful one. Now post again about how everybody wants their class to be OP and everybody else to be nerfed. You only said that 10 times so far in the thread, Arcane Mage.

2 Likes

You think he was a director he wasn’t he was a developer not anything higher and plus ion has people who do the communication not by himself.

Lol
When you have to up some classes damage by 15 to 30 percent. Holy expletive.

1 Like

WTF you playing about ?, Devoker is in a sorry state. And the buffs are just trash.

They are making it just a Glass Cannon… Would have prefered buffs that improved synergy and rotation. Not bigger numbers.

As for Mages, i think the changes are fine. No more one shots, but overall good ones.

3 Likes

You think you know class tuning and class balancing yourself oh please cut the BS.

1 Like

Thank you devs, for the tanking sprinkled onto VDH, should help. I still think we need blur or more DR% added as a baseline due to magic damage.

1 Like

if ferals are preforming perfectly fine in all aspects of the game than boomie is just as good if not better. boomies are never allowed to complain about feral getting a buff. we have been a dumpster fire for like half of the games life with boomie always being playable and in a better state for entire xpacs. even when boomie is doing bad its still better off than feral. you guys should get a couple of years of the feral treatment

5 Likes

That’s my guess, but if it went down to 36 that’d be sweet.

1 Like

“you guys” why you want to punish players that do not code the game? This is a very toxic statement.

3 Likes

Well heck yeah.

6 Likes

because at this point its pointless to blame blizzard when they have proven they couldnt care less. rather blame the perfectly fine spec that complains when feral has anything good happen to them. sometimes toxic is the right answer

1 Like

So you’re nerfing the highest APM class in the game and buffing survival hunters, a class that can literally afk and still do more than 50% of its dps.

Y’all are seriously out of touch.

1 Like

Hi please delete MOG for prot and give us something fun to us for ST. Thanks.