Class Tuning Incoming – August 22

It’s no longer kickable?

Also yay demo buffs.

2 Likes

Can you clarify what this means? Does this mean eye beam/fel devastation can no longer be kicked? Does this mean they cannot be interrupted by your school-lockout interrupts like “kick” or “disrupt” but not by silence-type interrupts like solar beam or silence?

2 Likes

More nerfs but no dungeon tuning?

…sure whatever you say…

23 Likes

???

4 Likes

Hunter

• Explosive Shot damage increased by 20% in PvP.
  • Beast Mastery
    • Kill Shot deals 10% increased damage in PvP (was 9% decreased).
  • Marksmanship
    • Master Marksman talent effectiveness in PvP increased from 7/15% to 12/25%.
    • Rapid Fire damage is increased by 40% in PvP (was 25%).
      I have alot of fun on all my hunter specs and already top the charts in damage these buffs will make me overpowered
1 Like

huge
can’t wait to see that return when it exp-
oh cool dispelled
poggers

4 Likes

No Mage nerfs
No WW nerfs

mediocre arms buff

Are you sure you’re listening to your player base???

INB4, I am a main warrior, a main hunter and a main DH…

MM doesn’t need more buffs and yet, you are buffing RF… On the arena forums no one is asking for MM buffs…

what’s there, you can check, are topics like:

Nerf WW
Nerf Mages
Buff Arms

Other classes here and there, but the main are these three classes.

Edit

About Arms:

Now that I’ve read it better tbh I don’t even think these are buffs it’s a huge nerf

Gosh… Im going to say it again: Are you really listening to your player-base??? i don’t think so…

7 Likes

more hpal nerfs? garbage game unsubbing.

AT LEAST JUST NERF IT IN PVE

5 Likes

Maybe next expansion we’ll see some actual PvE changes for hunter.

9 Likes

This is just embarrassing at this point. Yes, it was a problem that the ‘god comp’ enabled higher keys than other specs.

But let’s not ignore the elephant in the room. Healers feel like absolute booty this season. Until 10.1.5 hPal came along and every healer I know that played it agreed that we finally got a healer that feels good to play.

So instead of making the other healers not feel terrible to play, you are instead going above and beyond to ruin the one that does feel good.

How is that ‘listening to feedback’ and how is that, in any way, good decision making?

25 Likes

I love the continual shift to consistent damage, but without defensive buffs will these do anything?

2 Likes

Funny how blizzard has no idea how to tune their game. And only buff or nerf cause of the top 1% of players.

11 Likes

My mage has never seen such BS before.

5 Likes

Our season title gets more safety, Thank you blizzard. Plz nerf more, and then we can take a break in hte rest of the time.

3 Likes

I can’t begin to fathom the ignorance of

1 - Thinking PvP changes mean anything to Hunters as our problem isn’t damage in PvP it’s survivability
2 - Thinking anything PvE wise that doesn’t include giving us something that makes us viable for raiding or Mythic+ IE a buff or external CD that benefits the group

are changes that we care about.

12 Likes

When they are looking at M+ data to do this tuning, 10 bucks says Blizzard isnt accounting for Fire mage having an augmentation evoker buffing them 2x as much as any other class.

5 Likes

Dude, this season is TRASH. This is not how you manage a mythic plus season!

Nerf the dungeons! not the players! It would be way better that way!

Good lord I’m a frost main but I feel so bad for my fire counter parts… LAAAAAME. Out of touch. also leave pallies alone

13 Likes

I so much appreciaate the on the ball tweeks and adjustments the devs are doing to get the most out the game… it really is awesom and akin to classic vanilla days. Thank you and keep strong. Don’t let yourt heart be too present in your thoughts, you mind already knows what;s good.

1 Like

exactly. AND PI! but I understand PI has been a thing for a while… but still…

these devs are so out of touch. Anti-fun, non-problem solving bafoons.

8 Likes

This is why I love the wow community. We complain when overpowered classes or specs get nerfed by a couple percent.

2 Likes