Class Tuning in Progress -- April 19

Snap, fire mage isn’t meta for a season, better nerf warlocks.

Lol.

Oh well, I might actually feel this one.

1 Like

Still nothing for DH 4 pc I see, more disappointment

it really doesn’t need a nerf!

No it actually could use a small buff, but at this point it aint even worth fighting for it if Blizzard isn’t even giving us that attention that other classes are getting, yeah were middle of the pack, were not asking to be top #1. Were asking to be tuned to not fall behind everyone else. And that seems to be happening very, very slowly.

1 Like

Longtime Mage player here, been a Mage from release to now. Its never comeing. The idea of a turret style dps is incompatible with the current hectic chaos that is boss encounters.

Welcome to Destruction

Guess we all have to be a MM Hunter or a DH then

2 Likes

Imagine how embarrassing it would be if there was a PTR cycle with extensive testing and simulation of all tier sets and talent combinations to write up the numbers. And all of this was then thrown into graphs and spreadsheets for everyone to see exactly what was going to happen (and proved to be correct) when the patch went live? Cause that would be extremely embarrassing if that happened and then you still had to gut a spec afterwards.

5 Likes

Buff Feral!

1. Berserk down to 2 minutes.
  2. Brutal Slash, Thrash, Swipe, Primal Wrath damage increased by a astronomical amount. Especially the Swipe damage. Swipe should be pushed to a 8 target soft cap or no cap at all with how little damage it does. Could buff it by 100% and it would most likely still be laughable damage.
  3. Ferocious Bite cleaves up to 4 targets.
  4. Sabertooth increases all damage by 20% against targets affected by Rip.
  5. Soul of the Forest refunds 10 energy per combo-point spent and increases damage by 10%.
  6. Tier Set bonus bleed damage increased by 350%.
  7. Primal Wrath should to be baseline since there is no actual AoE for feral. Thrash doesn’t count. It’s basically negative damage.
  8. Savage Roar should also become a passive. Receiving the buff based on the amount of combo points spent.
  9. Rip could use a buff as well. Maybe 20-30%.
  10. Thrash either needs a buff to the initial hit damage or the bleed damage. Could possibly buff it by 500% and it wouldn’t do more than what Swipe is doing, which is horrible.

That is my list of what I think feral could use. Make Feral great at some point! Oh, Boomy could use a buff to its base damage. Kinda lacking there too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lock is fine. /eyeroll

BYEEEEEEEEEEE! BYE-BYE! BYE-BYE!BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wave::grimacing:

OK HERE’S THE LOWDOWN PEOPLE:

YOU ARE NOW IN THE MIDST OF THE WARLOCK SUPREMACY. THIS GAME BELONGS TO US NOW. THE DEV’S DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE GAME IS ANYMORE, THEY DON’T KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON AND THEY DON’T KNOW HOW TO CONTROL IT. “WARLOCKS” DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON EITHER, THEY CAN’T FIGURE OUT THEIR 4-SET, CAN’T PLAY DESTRO, THEY ALL THINK IT’S FIVE PEOPLE MDI HAVING PULLS CURATED FOR THEM IN HOA. THE REAL WARLOCKS, THE ONES YOU SEE IN THOSE GRAPHS WHERE DESTRO AND SURV ARE OUTSIZED IN M+ REPRESENTATION; WE OWN YOUR GAME NOW. WHETHER YOU GET INTO OUR STONES IS ENTIRELY DOWN TO OUR JUDGMENT - NOT YOURS! WHETHER YOU RECEIVE THE RATING YOU NEED TO PUSH STONES AND GET INTO GROUP, YOU MUST SATISFY US, YOU MUST EARN OUR FAVOUR. YOU USED TO HAVE BOOSTS, BUT YOU WEPT AND CRIED. AND NOW GOLD CANNOT SECURE YOU. YOU USED TO HAVE BALANCE, BUT YOU CRIED AND CRIED THAT THE CONTENT WASN’T COMING OUT FAST ENOUGH. NOW YOU HAVE US. AN ELITE, SECRET SOCIETY THAT WIELD TRUE MASTERY OVER THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

AND WE SHALL NOT BE KIND.

WE REMEMBER EVERY SLEIGHT, EVERY REJECTION FROM EVERY STONE.

OH YOU WANTED A MAGE FOR LUST?

YOU WANTED A BALANCE DRUID FOR THE S/T?

NOW YOU NEED TO THINK: WHAT DO THE WARLOCKS WANT? AND YOU BETTER WORK IT OUT FAST. OUR IRE IS SLIM!

1 Like

this blue post that includes balance changes is growing very slowly compared to the ones i saw in the past.

what that tells me is that … there are less ppl to actually care still around :wink:

2 Likes

Is your capslock key broken?

where are the buffs for bottom specs?

Can blizz please try again at fixing ww sustained st? Or rework the 4p??

1 Like

Buff affliction and change the 4pc pls.

Love demo/destro, but aff is terribad.

Thanks.

1 Like

Warrior buffs please.

They really do need to revert the necro nerfs for fury.

Way to get us nerfed to the Warlock who posted his video of him in a +28 HoA…doing 227k AoE damage.

Way to go bro.

If Blizzard did not see proof, it would have just been “here say” and “rumors”…

1 Like

INB4 another 10% haste nerf with some WW damage to compensate. I’m feeling the love Blizz.