Class Tuning Coming June 28

Most of this tells me they dont actually play their game.

So many other classes/specs needed fixes and were ignored.

1 Like

Really happy with these changes overall. We will be in a better spot tomorrow than we are today.

I have tanked on blood dk since wod. I just don’t smoke enough of that good stuff to rationally think that is not imbalanced.

And yet somehow they are above 25s, less popular tank being extremely popular at high levels. Not sure how that doesn’t indicate how imbalanced it is.

Have a good day.

There’s a difference with being ahead and being unbalanced.
There’s always one tank at the top.
And top team will always take advantage of that, it would be like asking how many of them aren’t playing the right covenant.

That just show they shine more in high keys than low. And that the meta isn’t totally broken because most people can play what they want up to 99.9% of the content.

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

I mean it doesn’t really affect me and it shouldn’t affect you considering the content you do.

Considering I’ve been back for 4 weeks and I’m already ahead of you in io, pretty sure this affects me. I’m pretty much forced to play bdk instead of prot warrior to push keys, thats lame.

Considering I quit once I hit 3k early on and that my main content is raiding you’re gonna have to try harder to rustle my jimmies. And since you’re not going for the title, you can play warrior all you want warriors are good and just underdog because people hate their current playstyle a lot, way too much apm.

I am going for title. Anyways, literally don’t want a dumb discussion about how a class that is clearly way ahead of its competitors is somehow not. Gonna stop replying to you. Enjoy your day.

Good luck with that! xd I don’t think you’ll be able to, but maybe your hate of blood dks will make you stronger! godspeed

Why do people say this like it matters to anybody except themselves as a way to (try to) flex?

That sounds like a you problem. Fair warning, lot of people who played BFA lack sympathy for Prot Warr after watching it be the dominant tank three seasons in a row for keys.

You’d think Destro could’ve gone to the end of the season given how critical it is to high end key pushes, but I guess it’s better for Blizzard to try to win brownie points with “non meta players” or whatever.

40%+ blood representation above 25 keys isn’t a me problem. It is a game problem. Sure, I could struggle bus prot up to 25+ but is it worth instead of pressing DRW for instant win? I dunno.

Cause literally the post above he says “the content you do” trying to meme me like im a casual. Read first before posting.

I mean lets be honest though, a shield that can hit you for 30k is not exactly great game design.

It will effect m+ pushes to to .1% title cutoff

That’s a fairly gross oversimplification, but I guess it tracks with what most people are getting told about why Blood is strong right now.

Considering the amount of potential storylines that could have evolved form such a thing? Yes.

no, let the character rest. we dont need a characters return for nostalgia bait. ilidan was more than enough, considering he can come back at anytime. arthas is dead, let him stay dead

I went on the warpath when they did what they did to him. I will not relent in this.

Yes because the jailer influenced him to be what he was. Sylvannas got a “free pass” because one writer is obsessed with her, and her actions blamed on jailer. Yet somehow Arthas’s actions wasn’t? The writers wanted to kill old wow lore so they could move on with THEIR new lore and it sucks.

arthas was hardly corrupted by the jailer, if you paid attention to the new cruddy lore. you’d realize that the jailer literally had a more forceful hand with syl, talking to her face to face. not through any middle men or other means. while arthas from wc3 was a downward spiral a cautionary tale of what revenge, obsession, hatred, misguided good intentions can do to a man. arthas was egged on my malganis, and ultimately fell by his own hand. for people who “care about arthas lore” you’re missing the point of his rise, rule, fall, death, and final death.

ya cause you really want arthas to be “present” for a single patch or moments like kaelthas, kelthuzad, uther, and baine bloodhoof. arthas fading away after his moment of corrupting anduin was probably the best ending to his story. it was impactful, it shows how he is unredeemable due to him forcing his own fate on another human prince. how anduins father and i guess teacher comes to anduins rescue as opposed to arthas murdering his own father and mirroring how arthas father sent him off.