Class Tuning Coming June 28

These buffs offset a massive nerf to the spec’s frankly-ludicrous AoE.

ooops meta shifted - time to go level up another alt in shadowlands… lmao

4 Likes

they actually nerfed ret, warr, and outlaw

YOOOOOOOO GAME PLAYABLE

2 Likes

Honestly man, I just don’t understand why we even have all these specs when Blizzard actively goes out of their way to guarantee specs that start falling behind are immediately buffed and specs that start catching up are immediately nerfed.

8 Likes

Wtb prot warrior buffs

12 Likes

Nerfing Destruction AOE but not Survival AOE

red flag emoji red flag emoji red flag emoji

35 Likes

I feel like these nerfs shoot down the theory the season in 4 weeks though. I feel like they’d just let it ride if they were going to release season 4 soon. I could be wrong though.

Groups ran double destro not double SV so I dunno.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

A moment of silence for Destro, rest in peace friend

3 Likes

Keep them coming baby! Doing great! gogogo :smiley:

Specifically, nerf SV tier set - mad bombardier

This would be a great move right here:

Your Wildfire Bomb deal 30% 15% additional damage. This bonus is increased to 80%40% for bombs empowered by Mad Bombardier

4 Likes

“Fixed a bug where Warlocks were enjoying the same OP and broken AOE as the approved list of darling specs.”

6 Likes

Sees DH listed, its Veng

Why am I not surprised.

5 Likes

it only took more than a year to notice that affliction was behind in damage…what a joke.

11 Likes

DO you guys even play your own game. How stupid can you be???

18 Likes

I think you guys missed the mark on the destro nerfs.
Also completely ignored survival hunter
Also ignored many classes’ AoE weakness (Arcane, feral, arms, boomy, etc).

Speaking on Arcane for a bit, since I main it and do m+ at a high level, we are one of the only classes that are still hard target capped (5 targets for arcane barrage, harmonic echo, square root scaling on totm after 1 target, which are our number 1, 3 and 2 source of damage overall in a key, respectively).

There are classes that this entire expansion have fallen behind or were nerfed to the ground (i.e. feral 4pce nerfed by 65% before 9.2.0 release, now they are garbage in m+, exactly like everyone expected and told you would hapoen).

I don’t like saying the following because I don’t want to be dramatic, but if this is all you have to offer for nerfs/buffs to m+ for season 4 and continue to ignore the fact that destro needs a clear 20-30% nerf on AoE (10-20% on survival), then I’m just not going to play until I either see those classes nerfed to the ground or mine buffed to the point of overpowered.

I am sick of these classes getting picked for keys and content while I sit here and rot.

16 Likes

Why are you refusing to acknowledge any other classes that are severely lacking still? Nerfing ONE meta class is not the cure all to everything. This is such a disappointment. Ferals, Boomkins, Rets, Spriest, MW monk. All of these classes severely needed tuning and instead, they choose to nerf destro while buffing their ST at the same time.

11 Likes

Thank you for finally removing the interaction with Rain of Chaos. It was a clear issue from the start and I’m not sure why it was allowed to last so long. (MDI right?)

I am however somewhat concerned about the lack of changes to Survival Hunter the other elephant in the room.

2 Likes

Welcome to club feral lol.

5 Likes

How about some mistweaver damage buffs?

8 Likes

what the hell still ignore dh havoc any developers play dh?

9 Likes

Affliction needs waaay more than 5%.

This “buff” does nothing.

13 Likes