Class tuning changes Dec 15th

pve>pvp that all

everyone keeps saying this… i feel you all have your hopes set too high for blizzard…

I totally agree, The Hunt is amazing but is all we have and it’s not even a core ability…

Gotta agree with this. Disregarding last season, its done with.

Didnt face a single warlock getting above 1800 early season. Faced mainly melee

Gushing Wounds wasn’t either.

Would so much rather just see riptide healing be gutted, and the healing portion of unleash, but increase the modifier. Gut tidebringer and increase mana cost slightly on purge

edit: at least for the pvp changes

Until they make survival like it was in WOD and move away from anything remotely having hunter be a melee class I say please god no.

Bring back Earthliving too.

ty

5 Likes

Idk if you can do math…

But 22% is 22%.

Ugh I actually agree with you here. Almost all of destroys current pressure comes from infernal, conflag and immolate which is kind of a meme. As long as destro doesn’t go back to BfA live lord I am ok.

How does this work exactly? Like what’s the cd, or counterplay? I haven’t run into many dhs but it seems to be like an uninterruptible 1s cast that hits for like 10-12k. Not sure if there’s set up or what have you though.

It at least gives you 1s to use a defensive or hard CC. Rogue, ret, boomy, mm, etc just instant slap with that damage on their cov skills lol

too little too late.

APLHA BETA AND THE GAME IS SITLL A :poop: SHOW ON RELEASE.

$60 dollar game THAT GETS TUNED WEEKS AFTER THE RELEASE

AND A SUB FEE.

TOTAL RRRRIIIIPPPPP OFFFFFF CRAPOLA BOBBY GET IN THE CHOPPPAAAA

where do i sign up for more of your ted talks i wanna smash that subscribe button

1 Like

ironic. they’re buffing the base damage, so the more modifiers you have, the higher it scales. say chaos bolt hits for 5k base damage, maybe 8k after you factor in the amount of mastery and vers or whatever you get. that 5k damage increased by 22% is 6.1k. you factor in the modifiers, too then that 8k turns into more like a 10k bolt. it’s not 50% like op was saying, but it’s significant.

Every class could access gushing wounds… it wasn’t a DH only corruption.

1 sec cast ability that hit for about 8k raw damage and 4k dot, you get 25% extra leech from that target,.it can be interrupted, dodged or absorbed, rogues can even cloak of shadow it and has 1.5 min cd.
It’s good so far the problem is that if you miss it you are fuked lol

You can litteraly do anything to stop it.

If you root them while casting (or running), its done. Fear Done, Polly Done, Step out of it done, the terrain breaks it half the time.

Its 1 sec cast + Travel time depending how far away.

It rarely actually works in Arena TBH, its such an obvious ability that people either completely stop it, or pop a CD for it.

Also it isnt uninterruptable. You can stop/Interrupt the cast, or Stop the Run, its not an Instant blink, they actually have to run to you after the cast.

Literally never says that. They’re probably just adding a 1.22 damage modifier to it and calling it a day.

At least 1s? Man, imagine what you could do with 4s lol.
Inb4 damage comes out during the 4s, yeah I know. Point still stands.

True, people just reference dh because the haste abuse and effectiveness they could use/get was far above anyone else. Rogues were second but dhs simply hit far more often than anyone else by a long shot which let them take more advantage over stuff like this. Not dh’s fault, just poor design by corruptions and azerite stacking.

Ah, 1.5min? Alright that’s good to know. I can pay more attention to it. It can be interrupted though? As in literally kicked? Cast bar isn’t gray? I can’t recall. As far as being dodged I mean… who does that apply to? Rogues? :P. Doesn’t help anyone else. It seems good for sure. Usually used in melee range so I doubt the travel time is an issue. I didn’t know it caused a bleed after. 4K? Per tick or overall? I guess I could look this up but rather than read tool tips it’s nice to ask for real world numbers.

Root them while casting? 1s bro. No way someone is reacting and casting a root and getting distance. C’mon now lol. I guess a sham could totem it. Maybe you meant something like that. Poly, fear, etc. casts are likely not to get off in my experience. My clone even with bfa haste wasn’t sub 1s.

I’m curious you say “step out of it.” Are you saying it doesn’t auto lock on a target? Does it go in a straight line? What kind of range are we talking?

Btw I’m not call calling for a nerf or complaining lol. Just like convoke or whatever, I don’t care about stuff being strong, I just want to understand it so I can play accordingly. That’s why I’m asking questions. So, from a druid perspective, I’m just wondering what to do to counter play it assuming they’re training me. I actually feel like saving soul shape is a good counter. Similar cd so long as I can react. Pending the range it has on it of course. Or just warstomp.