Class tuning changes Dec 15th

why can’t the unholy nerf be pve only that’s so frustrating.

4 Likes

Man someone hit you for a tiny one. I saw a war get killed in mid air from full hp between a spriest and druid.

If MS was unchanged in PVP they’d probably say unchanged. I suspect you’ll do 20% less damage in PVP with MS. However your slam got buffed.

I agree Buff DH.

3 Likes

Aw yeah baby a 5% flat damage increase to all my abilities, 2k here i come choo choooooo!

5 Likes

just keep these tuning patches coming ALL expansion

5 Likes

Buffing chaos bolt by 22% is actually like 50%+ buff because of all the modifiers it benefits from (vers, mastery, crit)…and because it’s guaranteed crit. Sounds juicy.

i was actually star surged tonight for 19,286 crit during incarn. Everywhere i looked i couldnt figure out how it hit this hard as ive never seen anyone else do it. I look up the player and its a 1550 nobody without any legendaries renown 4 and 178ilvl so im not quite sure whats going on there. Did i miss the threads crying about this somewhere cause all i see is rogue, mm, rsham threads.

1 Like

That’s far higher than anything I’ve seen even with berserking in BGs + legendary.

buff rdruid plz

yeah like 4-8.

Probably because your pve aoe is nutty. Enjoy your stay :cowboy_hat_face::clown_face::roll_eyes::wink::sob::joy::rofl:

1 Like

ya probably after christmas but def after race2worldfirst

We are changing all abilities to instant kill abilities

The best part is there isn’t even a hint of a Frost buff, hahaha. It hurts to live.

would much prefer we eat this nerf then look to get a necrotic strike buff asap

it went from 7 to 5 to 4% in bfa but the games different now

and tbh the mastery change going into SL made unholy just afk bm hunter pet damage which was significantly less engaging than frost dk

frost atm is really good

frost wwdk at the current moment is rank 1 viable and there’s a few frost tsgs between 22 and 24 not that cr first week means literally anything though

1 Like

I’m sure they’re going to start toning things down a lot, including convoke the spirits. I’m glad I got to have fun with it though before they dumpstered it. Glad to see they’re buffing destro so my main spec isn’t dookie.

Perfect. Now destro will be viable. I hope they dont nerf anything ever, i love arenas now.

Wtb to some survival love.

3 Likes

Hopefully, they will revert a little the bfa s4 Death Strike nerf for dk’s dps specs.

Right now on a target dummy, my chaos bolt crits for about 4300. My conflag crits for about 3900.

Buff is warranted