Class Tuning and PvP Adjustments Coming in 9.2.5

wtf guys
WHERE’S THE BALANCE DRUID BUFFS ???
hello, we aren’t viable !!!

11 Likes

Not a single person at Blizzard actually plays World of Warcraft.

Pretty sure they still think Balance is OP from 9.0

Almost guarantee you the majority of WoW devs play FFXIV if they play any MMORPG at all. But they definitely don’t play WoW, that’s completely evident.

8 Likes

Agree nerf bm hunters another 30%

1 Like

Can someone please explain to me the logic of not buffing Affliction?

5 Likes

This is exactly why threat is such a big issue for some tanks struggle so much to keep up with the “meta” in M+. I push 3 buttons on my DH or Bear Druid and I own everything regardless of pack size and without compromising defense. Pre set bonus as BDK you would start a pack and be running around smacking everything trying to keep threat of the burst classes who had there CDs up for that pack.

2 Likes

My goodness… this is gonna be nice I think!

After doing some match with my last recount numbers, about a raw 6% dps buff on single target.

The 5 target cap on Blade Flurry is still going to hurt.

1 Like

outlaw still being aoe capped is wack

5 Likes

Skill Spree was nerfed due to Insight, which hasn’t existed since WoD. Maybe they’ll get around to post-BfA things in 12.0 or so!

2 Likes

kinda wish sin got something too, like just say screw it and uncap FoK and CT i guess, not that it’ll help in aoe a ton but it’d be nice

1 Like

How about making enhancement shamans as fast as they were in BFA. They are so slow now they remind me of arms warrior. I go through my rotation and half the time I have to wait for CD’s. Very boring with no skills/buttons to press. At least give me a filler skill like Rockbiter or something.

5 Likes

on live my dk is 90,620hp full 285ilvl, on the ptr 94,200hp… legit what does that change LOL 3,850hp doesnt slow down this meta’s dmg…

1 Like

I am all for buffing arms, but what about Fury? Why are you guys so scared to touch that spec? Our tier set was nerfed before anyone even got 4pc and we went from being a top spec to bottom once everyone else got their 4pc/2x legendary.

5 Likes

You are missing some more questions like why is a class that’s already in mdi meta getting buffed and why is a class that is performing better than 11 other classes in raid getting buffed.

5 Likes

imagine the day people discover every patch since classic you have classes being top, mediocre or at very bottom.

2 Likes

THIS 100%.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?? YOU LITERALLY DID ZERO…ZERO FOR AFFLICTION. HOW IN THE NAME OF MR. BEAN CAN YOU SERIOUSLY JUST PASS THEM OVER LIKE THAT!!!

My God you people are so far removed from reality.

WTH? WTAH?

Edit: just read what your doing to WW…yeah DF is gonna blow chunks with this team at the helm. Freaking unreal. My hopes for DF just went to absolute minuscule proportions. If the very conduit I am supposed to experience your game through is gonna be this neglected while you buff an already decent class to these extents, then what the hell is the point? The game will just suck for me because for some reason, you are either unaware or just apathetic to my spec, which EVERYONE except you, knows is the red headed step child of the Warlock class. Im so mad and disappointed right now. WTAH, bruh?

7 Likes

You may not get praise very often, but from the bottom of my heart thank you.

4 Likes

It’s just our turn to be better than everyone else, Fire mages were insane for 8.2 and 8.3, Boomkins were insane for 9.0/9.1

Just wanted to say thanks for the 3.5% damage buff because you decided to exclude our Dispatch for no reason :slight_smile: . It’s also very neat to see WW getting a 13% damage increase while Outlaw is laughed at yet again. While we’re here, what exactly is the purpose of this class? Sub “funnel” is a lie and every other meta spec does more “funnel” while also trashing aoe meanwhile Sub has to choose and still be worse in both departments. Utility? Utility that’s a lie? Check any top log and see how many people cheap in a 40 minute dungeon. I’ll give you a hint it’s around 3 times.

Might as well just roll WW at this point.

Also still allowing Destro and Survival to continue to completely ruin M+ is an absolute joke as well. There’s no hope for Dragonflight as long as this balancing team keeps their jobs.

6 Likes

Your training wheels of a DPS spec doesn’t deserve to be top DPS until it actually takes some real amount of “mastery” to play. Same for guardian druids and havoc DH.

It’s perfectly fine for easy as crap specs to exist, but they don’t also deserve to be doing top output

How are you still not nerfing assassination rogue sepsis, its still way too strong in pvp.

I know holinka plays rogue and you dont want to dog your bosses spec, but tell him to play a real spec like sub. Assasination rogue night fae cov way to strong rn

3 Likes