Class Trial Not Working Or Stuck On Processing

Trying to test out various class/race combos to see their animations but every time I create a class trial the character remains at level one and I get the error “Login Restricted On This Character” while trying to log in on that character or the character status stays as “processing” forever. Once in a while it’ll work however.

I read somewhere there used to be a limit on how many you could create in a time period, not sure if that’s still the case or not because nothing notifies me if that’s the case here.

1 Like

Did you buy shadowlands yet?

If your World of Warcraft account is upgraded to the newest expansion, you can take advantage of the Level 48 Class Trial. You can use this feature to take a character for a test drive, see how a certain race or class looks in-game, or for any reason you may want to test out a new character.

1 Like

Hmm, I seem to remember reading this, as it’s a method Blizz uses to prevent criminals from utilizing the class trial system for their nefarious plans.

This is what I’ve found:

• Like Kozzae said, you need to have Shadowlands.
  • You cannot exceed the 50 character per account limit (Trials and/or Normal)
  • You can create 4 per hour, 8 per week total. *
  • You can play for 3 hours total on one character (locks at BfA content or higher)

*This was sourced from the EU forums and was posted during BfA.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/64574

Good luck!

1 Like

Yep, I’ve bought shadowlands. Only have about 20 characters total.

As for how many trials I can create I did some searching and saw that when that was the case it’d give players a message stating that was the case.

Also in the link there there’s no mention of a limit.

Here at least when I try I get no message, it simply creates the character, “character boost processing” will show up on them momentarily but then they just stay at base level. Other times the character boost processing message will stay but I’ve left it overnight to no result. But then I’d create one and it’d be instantly processed.

If there’s a limit still I suppose they could at least put the message back in saying when you’ve hit it and mention that in the information about it.

Alright update in case anyone wondered. Went through customer support/ticket process a couple times.

There’s officially no limit on the number of class trials you can create. But however as Shadowlands has basically just launched there’s a temporary throttle in place. I went ham I guess and bumped up against that throttle so, I suppose as long as you don’t do like me you’re fine, lol.