Class balance

Shadow lands is perhaps the worst class balance has ever been in a long time. It feels awful to play some classes and some specs of classes. Either play the classes and specs the Devs like or just spend the whole Xpack suffering.

2 Likes

Which in particular?

2 Likes

Its pretty obvious lol. When AWC is the same classes and specs over and over again.

Which classes and specs? Where are they struggling?

2 Likes

Mans out here baiting :clown_face:

The thread was set up for questions?, you clearly have some opinions let them out?

5 Likes

Thats bait. No point does that thread have a question, or asks a question. Its a statement. Thats the shared opinion of the community. Get better bait lmfao.

Edit: Also its really cringe your liking all your posts on your alt and about to try to bait further with it.

The only person who looks like a clown in this thread is you. You can’t even copy/paste arguments from the Arena forums to flesh out your parroting.

This forum used to have a higher class of &*$^ posting. Do better.

EDIT:

That was me you waste of space, seriously do better.

2 Likes

Plus a 404 toon, solid.

Lmfao good job posting on your alt and liking back and forth. Get outta here with that trash tier bait lmfao.

I beg your pardon?

404 is all you man. Thats not a character issue for one. For 2. If you’re going to alt post. Try having more than 13 posts in total before you do it. Going down the line and liking everything you say and you in return liking everything the alt says is beyond obvious.

I take pride in uncovering sockpuppets on these forums.
Top tier work.
What I post/like is from me, one Character. Lead by example.

He says while having a sockpuppet posting lmfao. :clown_face:

You came here trying to bait and troll and you got called out. If you disagree. You’d post why you disagree. Lmfao. Try being less obvious.

The irony of this statement is thick enough to choke a donkey.

We will all know who you are once the mask is revealed.

? Wtf are you even on about. Get outta here lmfao. Absolute trash tier troll. :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Who is suffering and where exactly?

Not even a troll post. Its just obvious. Plenty of people have brought it up. You can tell by whats getting nerfed and what isn’t.

This is not true, as a ret pally I think the balance is fine.

3 Likes