Clarification?

It is specifically Trades. Mail is an entirely different system, which I don’t believe was changed with this patch.

7 Likes

Yea, I read that wrong.

2 Likes

I think a lot of folks did. The mail system is complicated and can be temperamental. Hopefully one day!

7 Likes

Awesome!

This includes items with a time limit, I hope?
I always stock up on extra Pilgrim’s Bounty mats and have been sad that I can’t share them with cross-realm people when they need!

What items you can trade will still be limited by the standard restrictions for that particular item. If you couldn’t trade an item to someone on your realm, you won’t be able to trade it with someone on a different one.

3 Likes

So as long as a person has multiple accounts they can use this service to move stuff, or have a really trustworthy friend. Seems kind of silly and creates some amazing opportunities for players who play the auction house to capitalize on this new system. Way easier than having to transfer characters with the items.

I was looking forward to gearing some of my alts on dead servers where the economy prevents me from buying things (something that costs 100g on a high pop server costs 1000s on the dead server if it’s available at all)

1 Like

The mail system is an office printer?

5 Likes

A wireless office printer.

8 Likes

I thought this was both tbh.

1 Like

One of those old school printer/scanner/fax machine with dial-up combos.

6 Likes

Only limitation I found was that the other person had to be on the same faction.

1 Like

Even on the same server, cross faction trading requires you to be in an instance.

1 Like

On the same server, you can cross faction mail items. That I know can be done because I’ve done it in the past with gold.

3 Likes

I mean at this point they pretty much destroyed the auction house of what’s left of them servers identity wise people will now be able to trade gear battle pets and mounds cross server and trade whatever else is in the auction house that’s not Auction House wide yet just left the final barriers if you’re going to this

If you have feedback on something, then it’d be better suited for the general forum. The CS forum isn’t the best for this.

3 Likes

Just to let you have a heads up: The CS forum is the most heavily watch forum of them all. The Blues here ain’t very friendly towards folks starting fights.

2 Likes

Replying to you is not harassment. You were given proper advice.

It’s best not to troll this particular forum.

4 Likes

Public forum, where anyone with an account in good standing can post. You don’t want public opinions, then do not post in a public forum.

And them posting a suggestion guiding you to the appropriate place to put feedback and suggestions is not harassment. You reporting them is considered as a false report and may impact on your future posting privileges.

3 Likes

I don’t see how coming from me makes it any more accurate, but if needed…

If you have suggestions or feedback about game content, it would be best to provide that feedback/suggestion in a forum better suited for the subject. In this case the General Discussion forum is applicable for subjects that do not already have their own forum. For example, if you wish to provide feedback about Mages, Professions, the Transmogrification system, it would be best to post there.

Customer Support has zero involvement in the development or implementation of the game or game content and systems.

Replying to your post is no more a violation than you providing your input. Please do not waste the moderators time with reports that in no way violate our Code of Conduct. If you do not appreciate another players response, you can ignore it, opting not to listen to or heed the advice given is your right.

To allow our moderation staff to get to viable reports I’ll be clearing those out.

So endeth this thread.

24 Likes