Thank you so much Kalviery!

4 Likes

Thanks Kalviery for the great support.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the update.

2 Likes

clicks for clear answer!

1 Like

ive noticed since the july 14 hotfix to add it to the unclaimed box as a potential drop, it hasn’t shown up as a stand alone item since then on both EU and NA AFAIK. ive taked to EU BMAH community workers, and myself who checks over 30 low pop realms every day + TSM and Since that hotfix we havent seen a single bruto appear.

Is it possible there is a Bug associated with the recent change that is preventing it from appearing ?
last recorded Bruto appearence on EU was 9th of july before the hotfix.

(edit: i play on NA)

thank you :slight_smile:

If you think there is a bug on EU realms, you’d need to report it on the EU bug report forums, or in-game.

3 Likes

It was actually posted the other day in my post on /r/woweconomy that someone had recently seen it on EU and it went for gold cap.

Saw the mount for gold cap on an eu server a week and a half ago

2 Likes

Well it’s been about 3 and a half months since the bug was repored and yet still no bruto on either NA or EU realms. as for “its rng you never know when it will pop up” ok how do you explain rng on every wow server not having one show up in that ammount of time. as for kalviery’s response " The hotfix update on July 14th is intended only to add the mount to the container as well" “At this time, it all appears to be working as intended” it is clearly not working as intended :frowning: no ammount of bug reports / forum posts seem to get anything fixed sadly.

RNG is RNG? If something only comes when you roll 100 on a 100 sided dice, there are gonna be times of a long dry spell, doesn’t mean it’s bugged.

10 Likes

Except I’ve seen posts saying that it has been seen.

If you wanted a sure thing, it was available for the entirety of BFA. Now, it happens when it happens. Maybe it won’t be seen again until sometime next year. Might be up in a day or two, none of us know.

4 Likes

Customer Support does not handle bugs, nor are they liaisons with the ones who handle bugs. The SFAs usually only report if there are webpage and store issues, or there is a login/crashing issue that suddenly appears.

In Blizzard’s opinion, it is.

That is your opinion.

If it’s working as intended according to Blizzard’s numbers and records then there is nothing to fix.

You don’t have all the internal information about it so you can’t make a definitive statement that it isn’t working as intended. Three and a half months of your observational numbers is not enough data to say if it is bugged or not. If you are relying on third-party sites for your information, they all have a page that says that their information may not be accurate.

10 Likes