Clan Battlehammer recruiting members

Are u a dwarf? Are u on ED? Do u like to RP as a dwarf? Do u like to kill horde? Well i got good news for you Clan Battlehammer is recruiting. We have been on ED for over 10 years. Many know us, many respect us on both horde and alliance because we give the horde a true fight. even if it leads to a glorious death. Its time to make the horde feel our hammer once again. If ur interested in joining its easy go to www.clanbattlehammer .com read about us and our rules follow what it says to do to join us. come join our ranks of war hardened dwarves. We will drink some ale then kill horde.

Future plans of CBH besides the pvp we love: setting up CBH all dwarven mythic teams/arena teams and if we can bolster our ranks enough raiding teams/rated BG teams. so if any of those sound interesting pls visit our website and check us out/do what it asks u to do to join us. thank you for ur time.

FOR CLAN BATTLEHAMMER!!!

11 Likes

Pragus’ head pounded in rhythm with the banging on his door. His eyes shot open, somehow looking bloodshot and milky at the same time. The banging continued at the door as he stumbled out of bed. He tripped on broken wand that was laying between him and the door, landing with a loud thud. A mixture of stale beer, sausage, and gummy bears made it’s way up through his esophagus until he began to gag and forced it back down.

“Ugh
 Brewfest this year was
 gag was
 hiccup too much fun,” he moaned. He continue to lay on the ground since the banging at the door had stopped. “Bah
 didna need any o’ whatever it was anyw-”

“Hey!” came a voice from somewhere in Pragus’ room.

“What?!” Pragus yelled as he sprang off the floor almost falling back down again since his equilibrium was still shaky at best. “Who and where?!”

“Relax,” said the voice as its owner stepped out from the shadows in the corner of the room in front of Pragus. “Is jus’ meh.” he said.

Pragus forced his eyes to focus as the two shadowy dwarves before him began to rubberband towards and away from each other with increasing frequency and decreasing distance until they finally became one.

“Oh
 hey Nightreaper,” mumbled Pragus. “Whas 'appenin?” Pragus tried to squeeze out a tiny fart but instead let loose a massive, unexpected blast causing his robe to rise slightly near his rear. “Waaahhhhoooaaaaa!” Pragus hollered with a forced laugh, “IT’S A GOOD THING MEH ROBE IS BROWN!” he continued with entirely too much volume for the abhorrently sad joke.

Nightreaper, not sure what else to do, just looked at Pragus with a straight face and continued, “I see yeh had entierly too much fun at Brewfest again this year. Th’ extra time we’ve 'ad teh kill after the conclusion of the Battle for Azeroth is near an end. Adventures are a foot. Get yerself straightened up and report fer duty!”

Pragus tried to throw a salute but instead poked himself in the eye. “Owwwwww! Owwwwwwww! Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!”

Nightreaper could do nothing but shake his head.

“Alright! Alright! I’ll git it tegether! I’ll see yeh in th’ lines!” Pragus babbled. The rogue gave Pragus a final grimace before nodding leaving his disheveled kin to hopefully get it together as he had promised. The door closed softly as Pragus exhaled deeply filling the surrounding air with the smell of bile and sugar being broken down in absurd quantities. He waited a few seconds before yelling, “Yeh could’ve knocked yeh filthy rogue!”

6 Likes

I prefer a dayreaper.

how about a firereaper

Champion of the sun.

If you highlight link and press </> it turns into, www.clanbattlehammer.com

see i did not know that im new to the whole posting things. so thank you ill remember this

1 Like

Are many of you coming back for SL? When classic dropped it seemed like most of you left.

1 Like

well when a poll was dropped it was slightly more on retail then classic most are waiting tell prepatch and other SL. i figured id start doing the recruiting to bolster numbers

Ah cool. Hey, that’s good news to me; long time fan of CBH

well we are recruiting im always on one of my toons both named nightreaper and my shamy firereaper

y do u talk like ur in a chat room in 2001?

I heard this guild has a special room in Ironforge where they take new recruits to “evaluate” them :smirk:

3 Likes

When I was a child I remember being in a room and I was surrounded by dwarves, not really sure what happened after that though!

1 Like

One of my fondest memories in WoW was playing an AV with my friends and being put on the same team as Clan Battlehammer. Watching them line up with their war mammoths, spamming RP macros in lieu to storming the field of strife to wipe the filthy horde was the most epic memory I’ve ever had in WoW. Thank you Clan Battlehammer, love you guys!

5 Likes

Dagrun Mcfrizzen knocked on Pragus’s door loudly and then poked his head in to see what was going on.

“Oi! What’s all th’ commotion in h’ere lad? I heard noises and I smell somethin’ sweet and kinda sour.”

Pragus stood there in a daze as Mcfrizzen just stared at him then down at the puddle of what he assumed was old vomit. Mcfrizzen’s pet Wolfy pushed the door open the rest of the way and made his way over to the pile and gave it a good sniff.

“Wolfy, come ya filthy beast!’ Mcrizzen said in a soft but stern voice. ‘Sorry ‘bout that but there must be somethin’ good in there.”

“Anywho
 you look like ya could use a good dunk in Helm’s Bed Lake, some greasy sausages, and a strong coffee or three. Clean yourself up lad and I’ll get th’ coffee brewing.”

2 Likes

Bruenor is Emerald Dream’s Jeffrey Epstein

2 Likes

Welcome back CBH

2 Likes

If you love Dwarves, ale, and good fight
Clan Battlehammer is the place to be.

4 Likes

CBH is the guild. There is not a more iconic guild in all of WoW.

4 Likes