Clan Battlehammer recruiting members

Aye! I heard the stories o’ glorious battles and shenanigans! Hope tae see more o’ yae out an’ about!

For the Alliance!

For Ironforge!

((Seriously though… I came to check out ED after coming across a particular CBH video on YouTube. I watched as a giant mount lumbered up to the gates of Orgrimmar (I think) then like 30 dwarves poured out from it. AWESOME!

Needless to say, the overall friendly and helpful nature of the ED community keeps me here.

It was “The Trojan Kodo” video.))

4 Likes

Aye! Th’ only thing yae need tae cure the Brewfest hangover is more ale!

Hahahaaaa!

1 Like

Might be better if you all got a new GM that actually plays more than once a week for a hour.

4 Likes

Most fun and highest personal killing blows in a battleground (36) came riding on the backs of these amazing dwarves in Alterac Valley.

/respect

6 Likes

Best dwarven guild in the game, countless memories rolling besides these guys be it Alterac Valley battlegrounds or sieging Orgrimmar or Zandalar. You can’t go wrong with this choice if you prefer to play dwarves.

4 Likes

Heltor, there is no persona more akin to Epstein than you are. You were made in his image. Also, where’s Zeals? I like fighting rogues who can give a challenge.

Some good wpvp tonight outside Orgrimmar. Looking forward tah more fightin’ come Shadowlands.

5 Likes

How so? Lol

Bc of what you’ve done to mort :frowning:

FOR CLAN BATTLEHAMMER! :beers:

4 Likes

What I do to him???

Putting him in a dress… making him ride around in your car and seeing “clients” … we’ve all seen the video

The forge roars once more as Clan Battlehammer readies for war in Shadowlands! I look forward to all the future adventures we have before us.

2 Likes

If you’re telling me I turned Mort out you’re wrong. He goes around wriggling all over town because he wants to! The dress thing is his prerogative, bigot!

2 Likes

Great guild of better dwarves. I’m glad you guys are still around.

1 Like

Formidable fighters, more than capable of handling themselves in a fight. Their perseverance is unparalleled on a realm that crushes RPers.

To that, I salute.

1 Like

Hail Clan Battlehammer! A hallmark of Alliance WPvP!

1 Like

For Khaz Modan! HAIL BATTLEHAMMER!

1 Like

i like cbh

1 Like