Chuck Norris celebrates Pi day by quoting the entierty of pi

… backwards

10 Likes

Who is Chuck Norris?

Is he a scientist mathematician or something?

3 Likes

And here I though you’d say chuck norris never ask for PI. PI ask for chuck norris

2 Likes

The 2000s called. They want their meme back.

(I want to go back to when I enjoyed those simple memes)

5 Likes

But what number would he start on if he were to recite it backward?

CHUCK NORRIS I Can Fight Anything …Except Aging

Chuck Norris is a former actor who now plays a Hellsguard Roegadyn Monk in Final Fantasy XIV. He resides in Texas and is a registered Republican. In the past decade, he launched a spring water product called CForce that was bottled on his ranch, but found the endeavor unsustainable and discontinued production until he could find alternative sources of spring water. Today, CForce water is still being produced, but it has been challenging to convince chains to stock it again after the haitus in production, so it is easier for many CForce water enthusiasts to order it online directly from the official website.

Personally, I prefer Mountain Valley Spring Water. I don’t think it gets any better.

2 Likes

Chuck looks so bad now yikes

The last digit, obviously. Chuck Norris knows it (I’m aware pi is infinite, but Chuck Norris logic).

Let’s see how good you look at 83.

5 Likes

nope this is chuck norris
ultra instinct mode

No link, bad original poster.

He’s still alive?

statistically he wont make it to 83

1 Like

When Chuck Norris goes swimming, he doesn’t get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris.

That’s what my T-shirt says anyways. Hehe

3 Likes

When PI met Chuck, It decided become finite thus having a last digit which only known by the one and only Chuck.

Five bucks says Chuck Nortis spelt entirety correctly.

Bah. He was loved by Barrens Chat but betrayed us for the Alliance.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zKaIlT_lK1s

He’s a raving nutjob.

The lord of memes