Chronoboon Displacer Feedback

I want a share of the royalties as a shuck n jive turkey.

Not to start that shimmy again but this was my experience.
Though to be fair there may have been a few brief interludes of bg queue popping as well.

All proceeds are going into the ā€œMake WPvP Great Againā€ fund. Its to pay for the buying of WoW accounts so toons can sit on top of the NPCs making them unclickable and block the entrances to BGs out in the world so no one can queue for BGs. The hope is people will get so frustrated theyā€™ll go out into the world and fight each other so we donā€™t have to see a thread like this again.

Its obviously tongue in cheek but there is a measure of truth to it. I remember more than a couple of nights of leaving Org to farm or do a dungeon only to hearth back a couple hours later to see the same people sitting in the same spots atop their kodos, Thunderfuries a glitterin.

Get out of my head.

How could we possibly have a similar experience?
SILENCE SOCKPUPPET
:stuck_out_tongue:

Its a small world after all, its a small world after allā€¦

Peak time Org on my server post crankoboon looked like a cloning facility.

2 Likes

Nothing has changed in Wrath save the location of the cloning facility.

I want off this ride.
grumble grumble earworm something something

1 Like

Bit late to this thread but i might as well add my 2 copper.

Ultimately the idea with Chronoboon is that people would raid log less and world pvp more. TBC and WotLK donā€™t have world buffs at all and people still raid log as hard as they did in Classic. I think world buffs were a plus for forcing people to leave the comforts of Orgrimmar/Stormwind. It forced community interaction essentially, which is what WoW Classic is all about. And created even an economy for world buffs in the form of warlock summoning and dire maul tribute runs. The adrenaline too of getting world buffs and hiding from gankers/dispellers was fun. And so was being that ganker.

Classic WoW without world buffs would simply be boring. I think as time goes on people will see world buffs as something good, even if they were a slog to get.

3 Likes

It is the only real version of wow with them afterall.

Itā€™s a unique addition to the game

1 Like