Chromie Scenario Phase 2: Nothing Happens

I have tried several times to start The Deaths of Chromie Scenario and all that happens is that the timer starts and after that, nothing happens at all. When I talk to Chromie, I am clicking “I am ready, let’s save your life.” That immediately starts “Stage 2,” but nothing happens after that. I have gone around and talked to all the NPCs on the platform but nothing happens except the clock runs down.

8 Likes

Wow. Found this on 2/2/2020. Still a bug, wtf.

2 Likes

Still… 4/5/2020

1 Like

4/24 this is what is happening to me right now too

Eh? It’s a bug? Maybe it’s not the most obvious, but after you talk to Chromie and begin the scenario, you’re suppose to start flying around to the four dragonshrines and enter the chronoports to stop 8/8 attacks. After you prompt the start of phase 2, you should start flying towards the Obsidian, Ruby, Azure, and Emerald Dragonshrines, kill mobs and solve their problems, collect Chronoshards that open ports to Andorhal, Well of Eternity, Stratholme, and Hyjal.

5 Likes

Still bugged out on 5/1/20…

What literally do you mean by “nothing happens?” Do you not get out of the gray-scale stun when you tell Chromie you’re ready to start? I said before that once Stage 2 begins, you’re good to go and go where you want to start.

Same problem for months

Can someone please explain what happens, whether or not the gray-scale time stun preparation drops, after it drops, and start flying to the dragonshrines? (YES, you CAN fly in this scenario instance) Do you not see any NPCs, hostile or otherwise, void of any sort of life?
I’m literally under the impression that once you tell Chromie you’re ready to begin, all any one of you do is nothing, so nothing happens. What you should do once you tell Chromie you’re ready, is that you mount up and take off.

2 Likes

Same bug here too. Chromie is just dying in front of me and then the program ends. This has been repeated several times! Looks like its still broken. Please, someone fix Chromie, FOR ALL OUR SAKES! lol

10/30/20 no mobs to kill. still bugged i guess?

11, Nov 2020 still bugged. Fix the damn quest or remove it already

This is still a bug in May of 2021. This is frustrating.

Well of Eternity bugged, I get down to the end and Kill Grothlex but dont get credit for preventing a threat. everything is dead and still 7/8 prevented… -_-

1 Like

The whole thing is bugged. I’ve watched videos, checked WowHead, etc. Nothing happens, no mobs spawn at the various locations. It’s all empty. I’m not in a raid group. Stage 2 is still bugged years later.

This is honestly baffling because I’ve never encountered this bug that several of you seem to be running into, neither on my main or on new alts I only started recently for the easy Timewarped Badges. Could somebody vid cap what it looks like?

3 Likes

Still bugged 12/5/21

I see the instructions say to mount something and fight off attackers. Mount what? There are no mounts, the NPCs don’t give you access to mounts, Chromie doesnt give you access to mounts. Still bugged 12/13/21

YOUR mount! Your collection of mounts! You can actually fly to the dragonshrines on your mount as soon as Chromie releases you from time stop! Pick your favorite and fly!

1 Like

And in May/28, 2022, “Preserve the True Future” isn’t bugged.

It begins when you are greyed out and stunned. Speak to Chromie to begin the instance.

1. After you start phase 2, mount up, go to the first location, talk to the npc with the white bubble over her head

2. Kill the mobs inside the cave. Keep doing this to collect rep, buffs, and the eventual item you need that will give you a quest to kill the boss that spawns outside the cave.

3. Then you get another quest to go back to the tower to hand it in and you get the first portal.

4. Rinse and repeat at each location - click npc with the bubble, kill mobs, collect and click items in bag, turn in quest to Chromie, kill spawned boss, turn in quest at tower, get portal – Just continue this process until you have all 4 portals.

• Pay attention to the items you collect in your bags while killing the mobs because you have to click on them eventually when they reach the required amount.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes