Chromie Scenario Phase 2: Nothing Happens

this is false, what actually happens is you talk, and nothing happens 2022 still broken

2 Likes

EXPLAIN. What do YOU do after you talk to Chromie and get pulled out of the time lock? Do you just stand there at the top of Wyrmrest, thumb up your bum, waiting for an NPC to say “Go that way!” Or do you go into your mount tab, pick one that flies, and start flying to ANY of the dragonshrines?

Yes, you can literally fly in this instance.

No, mainly because that’s not what you do. You go through the portals. You don’t even need to go to the dragon shrines. Bronze dragon takes care of those.

Bronze Dragons take care of those when you get Bronze Dragons in the instance. If you’re a fresh toon doing these instances, which I assume everyone who has claimed there to be a bug is without giving ANY sort of details at all what they do once they’re free from the time lock spell, you’re starting from the beginning and have to visit the dragon shrines at least once.
As you build the rep, earn the talents, and grind this out, you will find bronze dragons to skip the dragon shrines. The portals to places like the Well of Eternity and Andorhal do stick around during the next instance after you complete them before.

What you and almost everyone else seem to be thinking is that once you’re free from the time lock spell, you should be prompted by some NPC to get a move on instead of hauling tail yourself! Literally nobody has answered what they themselves do after they talk to Chromie and they’re suddenly free from the 1950s silent movie frame.

Nah I get what you’re saying but after I got through the lock spell when I started, some of the NPCs that were supposed to give chromie the prompt to summon the boss of that shrine (before you get the portals) weren’t showing, I had to reload a lot.

I think after a few of her unlock abilities it started working but I tried and failed to get it to work the first few times.

There is no information on the map about where the dragon shrines are. I see from YouTube videos of the same quest that there are supposed to be golden indicators for each of the shrines, but there are none on my map. I see that I can mount up in the instance, but I don’t have anywhere to go. I can get out of the time lock and move around normally, my objectives are (0/4) Stop the attacks from the Dragonshrines, and (0/1) Learn more about Chromie’s attackers. When I go to the destinations denoted in the map of the YouTube videos, I can see the golden marker on my minimap (still not in my full-sized map) but no enemy appears to defeat; though a chest of time did appear for some reason.

3 Likes

For all those making snide remarks in this forum, this mission is bugged. There’s no explanation as to what to do, and nothing on the map is marked.

1 Like