Christie Golden Laid Off

Isn’t that a huge leap in logic?

Is one thing to be “inspired by” the other is saying a playable race represents that culture.

Well, that’s certaintly an ugly look for him. Not suprised he lied about not running to twitter though.

2 Likes

No, more storylines is further thinning out the resources held. Dragonflight would not have benefited from having separate horde and alliance questlines.

I’m also not sure… have you done many of these questlines I’m talking about? Read through the quests and stuff? Because it’s an odd thing to turn into a faction thing.

The caravan trio consists of a Worgen, Dwarf and Blood Elf. Jade Forest alliance side has an SI:7 team made of different Alliance races and also is your introduction to the Pandaren and Jinyu. Chen Stormstout’s journey across Valley of the Four Winds basically is all characters which are neither horde nor alliance and it’s one of the best questlines in this game.

Storylines do not benefit from being faction locked. They benefit by being charming in their writing and presentation, that’s all it comes down to.

I’m just so tired of this. I’m keeping records of it now because he’s lied so many times and caused so much drama.

2 Likes

Do what you need to do to protect yourself. Hugs :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

First off, why are average players worrying about Blizzard’s resources? You don’t work for them. Blizzard didn’t have this resouece problem since BfA at most.

Second, yeah, I’ve done most he questlines you mentioned in the previous quote, unfortunately haven’t finished Valley yet. Besides that and Fiona’s Caravan, which I have heard complaints about those being overused before, all the ones you mentioned are faction-specific. So I’m not sure why you’re asking me why I’m turning this into a faction thing?

Faction-locked questlines benefit from giving double the content, and multiple perspectives. They also let each side enjoy their favorite toons. So they are well-praised. Why are you arguing for less content?

I said nothing you posted here was on Twitter, and it isn’t. The two of you are derailing my thread with personal attacks and breaking CoC.

Doness and Erevien putting their last two brain cells together to come up with the most nonsensical meaningless argument of all time.

What else is new.

And spreading the writers between two quest lines that they only have half the time to think about.

I don’t care about having more slop quests to sift through. Give me a couple good zones an expac and I’m happy with the questing experience. All things considered I found the DF questing experience very enjoyable. I have very few complaints about it.

But no, faction locked questlines DO NOT come with universal praise. May I suggest you look at the zones in Cata Kalimdor? Most of them are… just bad, man. Boring, unimaginative, faction war slop over and over the same storylines on loop. You’re also locked out of a lot of the good stuff there if you’re Alliance. If you’re Horde you’re locked out some of the best questlines in EK. It isn’t good.

I just said it was a ugly look if true.

2 Likes

Oh no, a whole cinematic of 2 minutes doesn’t show any horde character, this story is so alliance centric.

There’s also only like…
3 characters in that cinematic.

It takes place in one room.

Literally a trailer sneak peak that they threw together to drum up hype.

I think the most weirdest thing is that it takes a lot to actively ignore how bad a lot of the alliance stories are. Like, most of us here who play alliance actively dislike the majority of the blue side stories

You literally accused Karastae of being anti-LGBT based on an assumption and a generalization of a comment. You are the one making personal attacks. You have a vendetta against Karastae.

You even falsely claimed to you twitter followers that he and I are the same person. You’ve spread lies about most people here. You assume everyone you disagree with is an evil person and you twist the narrative to make others believe your assigned narrative is the truth.

1 Like

Oh yeah, we’ve been over that. No reason to go in any more circles.

Individual questlines are criticised, but HAVING faction-specific questlines isn’t.

You’re violating the rules.

Harassing or Defamatory
This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

Bye.

You said I lied when I didn’t.

I’m going to be real with you. I took you off ignore to see if we can bridge the divide between us. Not to be friends, but to have actual productive conversations here regarding the lore.

I been cordial with you lately and we have had decent discussions. I am asking you to stop twisting my words here and stop putting words in my mouth. I think that’s fair thing to ask

1 Like

He’s calling you a Zionist now…

He runs to a different platform where he won’t get dinged by Blzzards CoC . Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Which is suprisingly full of humans and their closest friends.

:point_up::nerd_face:

Erm… the rules!

2 Likes

And they’re all terrible :dracthyr_nod:

Yes because we all know the story was good in Warlords of Draenor when everything was so focused on Orcs and Draenei.

You people are ridiculous. This is a superficial problem, your toothless critiques will only get you more slop.