Chris Metzen Appreciation Thread

No reason to spam the forums with the entire quote when only 1 paragraph is needed.

He could have expanded if he cared to read your full post.

Community College Intro to Literature courses be like

2 Likes

Pro Tip: Even in college you only quote the relevant information but reference where you got it from.

But Iā€™m sure you knew that

Your transmog looks like my mamas shower curtain bro whatsup

Meh, every worker at the company was ā€œresponsibleā€ for allowing the culture.

I donā€™t miss him. If he wasnā€™t aware of what was going on, he wasnā€™t doing his job well enough. And if he was aware and did nothing; well, that will come out and heā€™ll be held accountable.

Iā€™m not a big fan of that strutting, loud guy persona anyway, it just annoys me and puts my teeth on edge. :seedling:

Funnyā€¦

After listening to Shadowbringers very Alice in Chains like intro song for FF14 I was just thinking WoW could use some more Rock and Roll back in it. At least Metzen and Morhaime had passion for World of Warcraft.

3 Likes

I know what you mean, and itā€™s not a music, rock aversion I have. And I do appreciate the passion.

I canā€™t describe what it is that I find annoying about that video clip; I might have enjoyed it more if Iā€™d been there, in the moment. But I donā€™t get the second hand build up at all. It just annoys me.

I like things to be quiet, a bit dignified, maybe less raucous! (I know this is a ā€˜meā€™ issue!)

Not making fun of you on God, but reading this I couldnā€™t help but notice you literally sound like a Blood Elf NPC that is annoyed about working along with rowdy & loud Orcs :sob::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My gosh, I think youā€™re right! :sob:

2 Likes

And Metzen and Morhaime definitely went with Orcs :smiley:

1 Like

Can he become the CEO of Activision Blizzard??

2 Likes

Heā€™s back baby :baby:

If you could stop chain necroing 2 year old posts, thatā€™d be great. I donā€™t think we need 5 ā€œomg I love Metzenā€ posts from years ago on the front page.

1 Like