Choose Your Own Gear in Dragonflight Season 4

shift+j → item sets

3 Likes

This seems like a great way for a spec to end up with a bad spec because anyone can vote in every poll and the internet at large are trolls.

4 Likes

i went ahead and Voted for the 4 classes that i play. but i just really want to throw my 2 cents out there.

just Scale all 3 Seasons up to the new Item level. tweak the set bonuses if one or more are just way to overpowered. and just let it all go YOLO its a Fated season!

just my 2 cents!

10 Likes

I don’t think this idea is going to go as Blizzard has planned in their head. This is just a net negative idea when looking at the pros & cons.

7 Likes

I would have just preferred recolors of older sets :<

Would be 100000 times cooler if y’all gave us a choice for which set and what palette we want it recolored too :smiley:

3 Likes

As expected, FDKs want their S2 bonus back. Why? Because S3s sucks majorly. Easily the most boring tier set I’ve ever seen so far gamewide.

Season 1 un-nerfed

Public polls are how Mt. Dew almost had to name a drink after the mustache man who ruled Germany from 1933-1945.

Baaaaaaaaad idea.

1 Like

I strongly dislike this poll as it seems to highlight the evident laziness and potential lack of substantial content over the five months of Season 4. Nevertheless, I’m committed to casting my vote for the benefit of those who will still play in S4. Essentially, I’ll be AFK in S4 if tier sets are really all old stuff on top of fated/repeated dungeons and raids.

7 Likes

I don’t know how well this is going to work out. Asking the internet to vote for anything just invites trolls in to mess with things.

• Want this class to be bad this tier? Vote for their worst tier set.

Take the feedback for sure but PLEASE do not go off of just the community vote.

4 Likes

I posted photos of the monk tier sets and MW set bonuses in the respective threads.

I would much prefer the suggested idea of putting all the set bonuses in for season 4 and letting us choose which we want to use. Put a lock out on it if necessary but it’ll be more fun.

2 Likes

Remember corruption vendors at the end of BFA? Put all of the options out there, and give players a way to earn currency to buy whichever combo they want.

5 Likes

Sounds more like “The majority choose your gear for you and you have no impactful influence on what you will get.”

Also, you guys did the SAME THING you did with the m+ voting. You made it possible for people to vote one time PER CHARACTER.

1 Like

The option of possibly having another shot of the Mage Elite PvP set from Season 1 is there, but depends on a community vote? Feels bad.

Any way I can vote for “no thanks”?

3 Likes

As soon as someone said, “We should poll the wow forums…” you should have stopped them there and sent them home to think about what a bad idea that was.

10 Likes

But each of my pallys might want something different!

1 Like

If anything you should just scale up all the tier sets, and let people choose what they want when they get the gear. Like if S1 gear drops at max level that week let people collect that if that’s what the really want, and allow Cat to just change the pieces to that tier if they want, same with S2 and S3.

I don’t wanna stuck with a trash set i dont like again, just cause it won some stupid Poll. : /

1 Like

Gonna echo what a lot of people are saying. Just make them all available and let us pick. Hell, go wild and let us pick which individual 2-pc and 4-pc we want.

Or (and I know this will absolutely not happen but it’d be fun) give us all of them at once! Make it just overpowered as hell to end the expansion with a bang!

5 Likes

Really wanting to know what you guys took to think this was a good idea, and what your supplier charged you? Because i’d like to get my hands on some of it :slight_smile: .

5 Likes

we all think we are developers so here’s our shot. Our one opportunity. Mom’s spaghetti.

2 Likes