Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

Skele-bear!!
Owlkitty!!
Sentinel birb!!
DOE FOOOOORRRRRMM!!! (Like Bonestorm, but less violent.)

3 Likes

This is awesome , thank you

First of all, YAY!!! No more Oven Mitts! I have so many great transmog outfits that I will now be able to use while still selecting my favorite Bear form. A wonderful improvement.

Second of all, this:

Sadly, I may be shelving my beloved Bear for Shadowlands. I still hold the tiniest glimmer of hope that the big Guardian mechanics reveal is coming, but that glimmer is fading more and more with each passing week.

I wouldn’t mind some more options for sure.

1 Like

Im still waiting for the Kul Tiran flight form color variations that were supposed to come on release

Wait, am I reading this correctly?

Can I use Might of the Grizzlemaw (hulky furbolg) as my bear form regardless of which spec my druid is in?

If so, please allow me to quote what I said on another one of your blue posts.

I love moonkin form… it’s all I ever use. Please don’t speak for those of us who love our owl forms. There is an inscription glyph you can get to alter your moonkin form if you really hate it.

7 Likes

Yes!! I love you so much Blizzard :heart: :heart: :heart:

Whoa there’s a Firecat?

I can’t wait to see you melt!

1 Like

sweet! about time!

Have to say this is pretty cool.

“That’s not enough, also gimme…”

Some people, I swear.

1 Like

Because one of the biggest selling points of Shadowlands is improved Character Customization in general. When would there be a better time than then?

Oh goodness yes! Please allow druids to permanently unlock this appearance somehow and use it in the barber shop!

7 Likes

THANK

YOU

JESUS

1 Like

stop lying!
No one ever wants to transform into a fat chicken.
With booty wiggles. I Dont want the starry version of my character either i just want to be normal and shoot sparkle stars everywhere while rocking my fabulous glams.

Moonkin choices? I still want to be able to be in moonkin form without being a fat chicken, or a see through astral pale color. I want to be able to see my gear in moonkin form. I love the red xavious shoulders, but they get washed out in astral glyph. Been asking for this for 12 years now, probably never gonna happen.

2 Likes

great job. late but much appreciated. my druid has been readded to my possible mains list for SL

Datamining indicates that yes, worgen will be able to customize each form.

We need official confirmation, but there’s a high chance of happening. Worgen have been disabled since the alpha start, most likely due to this.

2 Likes

This has to do with the skeleton. The Zandalari dinoforms all share the same skeletons as the other druid forms. Wolves have a very distinct skeleton from cats though.

I’d think an argument could be made for something like a wolf travel form considering the dinosaur form for Zandalari is a raptor and not a stag, but I don’t ever see bear / cat changing skeletons. If they would, Zandalari should have gotten a direhorn for their bear form considering throughout the history of the game ever since Throne of Thunder, direhorns have been what Zandalari transform into. Not to mention there’s literally another zandalari dinomancer which turns into a direhorn as a world quest in Vol’dun.

2 Likes

Can a Horde somebody on Thrall rez my Zandy druid.

He just died from excitement.