Cho'gall Old School players

Wondering if anyone is still around from BC for cho'gall, I used to be in a guild called Crimson Eclipse horde side.
No.
Make new friends.
:P
Yeah I remember Crimson Eclipse, they were a good guild. So was Death Wish and Celerity.

I'm not sure what happened with all those guys, but I was in Celerity, and I know that when Crimson Eclipse died, we ended up with a few of their raiders. Shortly after the release of WotLK we left Cho'gall and became Shadowstep Falcon Punch.
Cool cool, I remember Celerity and DW, almost tried to join both but they had an influx of our guys and no need for tanks. I was MT / Co-Raid Lead in Crimson Eclipse, When we died just before WotLK I moved over to Vodka as an Aux raider feral dps.
Hi there! I transferred over to Cho'gall from Kel'Thuzad to play with a group of RL friends all through BC up until WotLK. I played Sally the UD Rogue and Attractive the UD male Priest that I changed to a female BE Priest named Alli once BEs came out. I was first with <Disorder>, <Hush>, <Ruin>, <Love and War> for a very long time, and then <PARENTAL ADVISORY> then last but not least <Purge>.

I actually learned just a few years ago that our beloved raid leader for LaW, Children the UD Rogue, passed away. :( LaW is still around on Cho'gall which makes me happy.

If you recognize my characters, add me on Bnet! KatieBug#1430
Parental Advisory :p

Parental Advisory ended up changing their name to Fallen Order. Leadhead was the guild master, he changed his name to Iron Horse. I joined that guild for a very brief time, but my brother raided with those guys for a long time.

My brothers name was Diebymyblade & my original name used to be Iloveherbs :p
used to be in Love and War and Ambition way back when. that sucks man. i remember good times with children and lockisezmode and wyran. if anyone remembers Connery the hunter who was in those guilds, he also actually passed away 2 years ago. twas a good friend of mine and the reason i started wow

Hi there! I transferred over to Cho'gall from Kel'Thuzad to play with a group of RL friends all through BC up until WotLK. I played Sally the UD Rogue and Attractive the UD male Priest that I changed to a female BE Priest named Alli once BEs came out. I was first with <Disorder>, <Hush>, <Ruin>, <Love and War> for a very long time, and then <PARENTAL ADVISORY> then last but not least <Purge>.

I actually learned just a few years ago that our beloved raid leader for LaW, Children the UD Rogue, passed away. :( LaW is still around on Cho'gall which makes me happy.

If you recognize my characters, add me on Bnet! KatieBug#1430
I've been on the server since it went live but my memory is fuzzy as !@#$.
Hey! I also used to be in Crimson Eclipse. Same character name. :)

I think most of CE transferred over to Mal'Ganis.
Was also here in Vanilla, I remember Lepus, Aftermath, Phoenix Rising and a few others. Was great fun back then and always wondered what happened to everyone.
1 Like
@Evildeader

Hahah omg Wyran and Lockisezmode I wonder what the hell those guys are up to now. Are you in touch with them? I caught up with Lilak the mage and her husband the Shammy (starts with an E, I'm drawing a blank right now) a few years ago. Haven't really touched bases with anyone else though. Wtf?! Connery passed away as well?! What the hell man! Connery and Children were WAY too young to pass away! : (
I've played here off and on since the server opened in Vanilla. I used to be in Aftermath with my troll rogue Araym back in vanilla. Joined Death Wish for like a month before quiting wow for a while and came back to the game in tbc. Switched to my shaman Itzamna then and was an officer in Final Chapter. Was casual in cata and then stopped playing until a couple weeks ago now with this character.

I just can't quit wow or this server.
1 Like
I used to be an officer/raid leader of Celerity from T5 - Sunwell along with Deadnight, Anisha, Deltajuilet, and a druid's name I can't remember (Kalainur?).

Then went on to join Death Wish in early pre-WotLK for Naxx before quitting.

Not sure what happened with Celerity pre-Cata but I heard that Deadnight took over the guild (when Anisha quit) and recruited a bunch of his IRL friends before transferring to another server. Can anyone confirm what happened to Celerity? Was very tight-knit with them prior to me looking for bleeding edge progression raiding. Been wondering how those guys are doing.
1 Like
Most of these guilds moved to Mal'Ganis. Ex crimson eclipse member here. Mal'Ganis is where most moved and the rest quit.
07/20/2016 08:44 PMPosted by Skunny
Wondering if anyone is still around from BC for cho'gall, I used to be in a guild called Crimson Eclipse horde side.

Oh Crimson Eclipse and Death Wish and Death Monkey how i miss the old days... and even more so back when we all played on bleeding hollow.... Blood oath, and the few names Death Wish had before they moved to chog,
11/16/2016 12:26 AMPosted by Darkmelik
Most of these guilds moved to Mal'Ganis. Ex crimson eclipse member here. Mal'Ganis is where most moved and the rest quit.

hi dark you suckpump =)
Can't believe I'm just now seeing this thread after so long. I used to be on Cho'Gall in Love and War as well. My name back then was Necrus. I'm sad to hear about Children. I remember raiding with him, Lockisezmode, Lockisezmode's brother (whose name escapes me at the moment), and Bethbaby.
Annihilation + hand of rag. checkin in from wogwog
Rngmachine from Crimson Eclipse here.... oh the old days..