Chief Diversity,Equity, and Inclusion Officer

and how’s that going fix the problems with their games? So they hired diversity officer and I don’t believe majorly of gamers doesn’t care about that and we all can see why they did that. What gamers wanted is better stories, fun content, alt friendly and less grinding. Activision Blizzard Lost 60 millions Players and what they’re doing is not going bring them back.

Twitter is Ground Zero for this echo chambers, with Elon Musk buying Twitter, I am hoping things will get better…

3 Likes

You’re going to be disappointed when the lawyers sit him down and explain how much of the stuff was done to protect Twitter from liability.

He’s already posted a cover his butt tweet saying his “free speech” will still fall within the law, and twitter is a multi-national product.

Real, maybe. Important? Lol.

Man it must be amazing to be such a scam artist that you can convince people they need to pay you to do nothing but waste money on policy studies and “training” people about how 6 and 9 are the same thing, it’s just a difference in perspective! As if there wasn’t an intent by the writer for it to be one or the other.

1 Like

Maybe learn what a CPO does.

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/chief-people-officer-job-description-salary-skills-and-more-5198082

I don’t want to get banned for giving my opinion.

So again, literally nothing but waste resources on pointless BS. Here, I’ll do their job for them:

Pay people a competitive salary. Bam. I’ve just increased employee retention and hiring and satisfaction. So hard.

Let’s compare that to my employer’s “CPO”: ‘I know! I’ll shell out 200k for an e-card program for a company of 3000 employees and pitch it as a “benefit” where you can go to a website and send someone an e-card saying they did a good job!’

If it were me, I might just, you know, give everyone $50 instead. Then I’d still have 50k left over for more bonuses!

All anyone in that field and department does is waste resources of those who actually have value.

1 Like

Must be an absolutely abhorrent opinion then.

Yes it is.

I have asked tons of people to name 1 good thing diversity has done for anything. I never got anything good besides “white man bad”.
It worked well for cowboy bebop didn’t it. lmfao

6 Likes

I think it’s a silly idea. You hire people based on their talents and passion, not their personal life. You can be both trans and talented, of course. I’m just saying, don’t pick someone BECAUSE of that.

I just want WoW to be good again.

2 Likes

I accept your post, but I would have liked you to leave him in the forgetfulness of a thread that should not be revived.

Diversity-hating mouthbreathers infest the WoW-community.

2 Likes

Their are job titles whether useful or nonsensical affects me how?

Oh that’s right it doesnt. I don’t care. Carry on.

Customization options.

…I think.

The only thing diversity was suppose to do was to bring an understanding of cultures but it is being used it as a weapon to separate than being unified. Whoever devised it used it for all the wrong reasons.

2 Likes

That’s a standard human resources management position. Why would I bother having thoughts about a job position that’s been standard since about 2005?

If you think it’s weird or w/e, you’ve never worked for a large corp/org.

These are the benefits of Diversity & Inclusion

1. Diversity and inclusion result in happier employees
  2. Diversity and inclusion in the workplace create a “growing” culture
  3. Diversity and inclusion provide you with a more educated and well-versed workforce
  4. Diversity and inclusion give your company good PR
  5. Diversity and inclusion allow you to capture a greater market share
  6. Diversity and inclusion help you with better recruiting and retention
  7. Diversity and inclusion provide protection for your branding, which is always something you should think about when you’re running a company
  8. Diversity and inclusion make your employees more productive and motivated to work together

These things all sound good and positive, no wonder all the right wing conservative trumpers and insurrectionists seem to hate it.

3 Likes