Chicago Deep dish > NY Pizza

Little brick oven food truck that stops at the plaza by me > all your pizza. Also you know what? Full slices of Canadian bacon and like half a pineapple on each pizza.

1 Like

Pfft all of you are wrong! St.Louis style pizza is the best! Thin and crispy, creamy Provel cheese and cut into easy to eat while gaming little squares!

1 Like

I actually have but its really just focaccia bread with pizza toppings

You know, there are styles of pizza that don’t use tomato sauce. And there are all sorts of crust types as well.

You sound like someone who’s only ever eaten some cheap frozen pizza.

1 Like

they’re all bad

pizza is nothing but disgusting trash you feed to birds

WTH mate :crazy_face:

1 Like

And crime fighting sewer living turtles.

1 Like

heroes in a half shell

turtle power

Just don’t tell Scrollsage Nola. Crazy turtle would start having people collect turtles, crabs, and gulls to make a pizza to correct the cycle of life she keeps messing with.

Best chicago deep dish i had was actually in Ohio back in the 80s. Was a local place for sitdown only and lots of generous italian stuff.

They had the chicago 7 which was a large deep dish pie and each slice weighed about 7 lbs with toppings sauce and cheese. Ate 4 slices without issue.

Good stuff.

1 Like

Chicago pizza really is an amazing dish.

1 Like

Both styles of pizza are very good. Who am I to turn away free pizza?

:pizza::yum:

1 Like

Where I live is not so close to either NY (at least culturally) or Chicago, so I’m not sure I’ve ever had any type of pizza other than the standard pizza hut types. There’s this local chain run by some nice people who make something that might be like a deep dish, and I love it, but “thick crust” or “square pan” is probably more accurate.

So you’d waste it? I feed my dog the crust with some sauce on it. She loves pizza night as much as I do.

1 Like

Deep Dish is just a weird lasagna at that point

NY pizza where you gotta fold it like a pizza taco and the grease dripping down your arm. Good stuff

1 Like

Giordano’s > Pizzeria Uno

Chicago pizza cannot even be classified as pizza, it’s just lasagna.

Deep dish is what I call a pizza pie you have to eat it with a fork ,no and’s about it.

Heck I enjoy a simple Peter Piper Pepperoni .

Used to like going to Blaze Pizza when they had one by Arrowhead.

I would get one with white sauce , chicken bacon , extra mozz , gorganzola, red bell and basil bell and basil