<Chemical Imbalance> H LFM for 9.2 Thurs/Fri/Sat 9p EST

bump! come join us for mythic fun times

Bump! WTB strong grrrr DPS :slight_smile:

Bump for recruitment needs updated!!! Come play with us :wink:

hiiii! reset day bump!

Recruitment needs updated!

Afternoon bump!!

If you want to run Mythic + be wary - they have a clique that revolves around the GM, Bellatrix, and they only run keys within their small group. Then she turns around and mocks people for not doing weekly keys.

I mean, you could grow a pair and not hide behind an alt but /shrug

Thanks for bumping our post!

Cheers friend!

Gasp! But that would mean exposure!

Also, BUMP WE NEED MORE RANGED PLEZ, SEND HALP, BOOMKIN GO BURRR!

Monday bump!

Looking for ranged dps and perhaps a healer

Blizzard said my post stating it was two weeks until Halloween was not a complete statement and was unclear so I could not post it. So here we are instead…bump :slight_smile:

Congrats, we have arrived at Saturday! Anyone want to come play with us? Would love some killer DPS, might have room for a heal as well <3

Sunday Scaries bump oOoOoO

Any room for a melee warlock? I can heal via health stones as well….I’m usually in the top 20 of a 20 person raid team.

Hello. Quick question are you guys willing to merge take few of our raid team 4/10 sod mythic. And possible to change raid time to 930? ( I know long shot. Just I try to put the kiddo to sleep between 830-915)

Bump this post up

Why would anyone waste their time posting in the thread if it wasn’t true. All they have to do is look up your raider.io score and those of your officers, vs the rest of the plebs.
“Anyone for keys?” … … Bellatrix and the officers hop online and are suddenly running keys… ; repeat for 60 days straight. …
Bellatrix: “All I want for Christmas is a rogue for my M+ group. You guys should run more keys this week!”
Random guild member: “Anyone for keys?” … …

Thanks for bumping the post, friend :slight_smile:

@Silverite, hit me up in game and lets chat!

@Largefarva, already chatting with you

Cheers!

Actually if you look at the numbers it disproves your claim.

They have a total of 62 characters of all various ranks in the guild with KSM and a handful more within 10 points from getting there. The guild has 192 characters total, so that’s almost a third of the guild with KSM.

I don’t know how the rank numbers correlate with officers and such but I would find it hard to believe that a third of the guild are officers.

These numbers say to me that the guild is pretty active in keys, and it’s one of the reasons I’ve reached out to ask if they might have use for a top 5 melee warlock such as myself.

Halfway through the week friends! If anyone would like to join our heroic farm tomm(Thursday) evening, hmu! Still looking for core raiders for mythic