Checkout tab in shop unclickable

trying to send a blizz gift card to mate but cant click proceed to checkout!! i have bought gametime for friends before just with a gift click it no longer shows on subs why? so bought bliz balance to try and gift and cant whats going on
i am in new zealand but have done this many times in the past so its not my side!!

Just to be clear, they are also using your same local currency right? That’s one of the requirements for gifting Blizz balance:

Balance Restrictions

• Blizzard Balance can only be purchased and used with your country’s currency.
  • Gifting with local currency to other countries may not be available.
2 Likes

yes it was changed to new zealand money it always is i use the shop a lot, i have done this many many times in the past gifted 3 months time to mates thats also now not available, and this person i am gifting too i have also gifted too in the past, ok dont know what happen but suddenly button came up !!! this is solved and i have gifted my mate if it was you with the green writing thankyou so much!

Just to clarify, you cannot gift a Subscription but you can gift Game Time so you may have been looking at the wrong shop page.

I’m glad you were able to eventually send your gift though :slight_smile: I’m sure your friend appreciates it too!

2 Likes