Checkmate, Alliance

Joke or not, even Blizzard themselves agree requesting an elf race is not gonna happen.

10 Likes

And yet we have Pandaren and an entire expansion dedicated to them.

6 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I mean…

You don’t need an April Fools joke to find it funny that Blizz doesn’t listen to the playerbase.

All you really need to do is look at the PvP vendors thread on the arena forums which is going on for 3 years now without a blue saying anything.

7 Likes

We already got high elves.

7 Likes

this hurts

3 Likes

I would legitimately play a high dwarf.

All my dwarves before now have just been drunk. Badump-tish!

4 Likes

Guess we’re getting a High Dwarves expansion then :smiley:

Well yeah. Their answer on Alliance high elves has always and clearly been no.

Of course high dwarves are now canon and must be playable. Nothing will convince us otherwise!

2 Likes

Well, we all know that making fun of the alliance is something that amuses Blizzard and the horde. :roll_eyes:

When a man is down, just kick him. :partying_face:

Have Mercy :clown_face:

Not! We don’t have High Elves. We have 2 types of blood elves.
And both are from the Horde.

High Elves are just npcs. They are not a playable race.

jokes on you op! we already got void corrupted high elves! boo yah! :muscle:

1 Like

This is awesome haha. Even Blizzard’s trolling the High Elf Supporters.

I mean, I main Alliance, I’ve had nothing but impatience for faction-based storytelling for god knows how many years, and I like the idea of more allied races but I have to admit, high elf threads are the most useless spam to (dis)grace these forums. Possibly edging out Sylvanas threads, because at least they had more talking points to begin with, even if both those wells have long since run dry.

6 Likes

I thought Void Elves story is they exiled Blood Elves??, “a crack team”, literally a handful. Less population then any race ingame currently…

1 Like

Awww snap.

Most of the threads on this forum many consider spam. People requesting a feature is not spam. Get over it.

9 Likes

k

:sparkles:

I for one welcome our new high dwarven overlords.

2 Likes

i bet high dwarves are identical to a bronzebeard dwarf and also come from ironforge. so high dwarves were actually already playable :joy: