Checkmate, Alliance

Nothing, just peoples continued calling the race a ‘april fools joke’ despite the fact one played a major role in the campaign that was the founding of orgrimmar, and that was shown as cannon/and they were an intended thing such as with references in vanilla wow (https://classic.wowhead.com/quest=819/chens-empty-keg)

1 Like

They were almost added in BC. I still don’t see any correlation.

Yet they gave us 4 elves

The founding group was Blood elves. Void corrupted Blood elves.

I’m loving both versions of Gnome and Dwarf.

Cannot say i feel down when i have the better racial traits and more customization options to boot.

Same, your priest also looks amazing btw

Where?

and blood elves are high elves :unamused:

2 Likes

High elves stayed with the Alliance and did not surround themselves with hazardous environments that changed their eyes to green.

and why they come from the horde?

It is if that feature already exists, High Elves are already a playable race just not on the faction people have a tempter tantrum over.

Get over it.

per metzen at 2005 blizzcon. ‘blood’ elf is a badge of honor to honor their fallen people and kingdom. nothing fundamentally changed for the high elves besides an adjective. blood elves are high elves, and void elves are another flavor of high elf per the game director :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Incorrect. High elves did one of two things: they either followed Kael or scattered around Azeroth with no cohesive culture or belliefs. Some went back to the Alliance and fought as an army. The majority of the small numbers that were left stayed with Kael and renamed themselves. Blood elves are indeed High Elves.

High Dwarves?!?! The Fel is our High Humans at?!?!

1 Like

Nope, Blood elves are their own thing.

High elves stayed High elves and did not turn to controversial magic. And they stayed with the Alliance.

The founding group were blood elves. We can only pretend they are high elves due to vague lore.

High elves stayed High elves.

And some went green eyed and joined the Horde

They were High elves.

Except they aren’t. They’re High Elves who found other means to feed off of Arcane or, in some cases, Fel.

High Elves either followed Kael or went their own way. Thus, they are Blood Elves and High Elves.

Nothing about them has changed except an eye color for some of them— not even all of them. Specifically stated in lore. Not all sucked on Fel. They found alternative ways to feed on Arcane.

The blood elves are high elves who changed their name after the Scourge invasion of Quel’Thalas.[4] Their new name is a dirge, referencing both the blood of their many brethren who fell during the Third War, and their royal lineage.

Invigorated by the formidable new techniques at their disposal, such as forcibly taking the magic and power of arcane-bearing creatures, the blood elves were able to retake much of Quel’Thalas and even restore much of Silvermoon City.

As a culture, the sin’dorei have retained the look and feel of their fallen high elven kingdom

:clap: your :clap: fanfiction :clap: doesnt :clap: trump :clap: development :clap:

3 Likes

But I want High Dwarves. I don’t know why, but I do.

This isn’t a question of blizzard listening to the player base, this is a question of the playerbase not listening to blizzard.

3 Likes

I mean if the playerbase has to unironically listen to the answer:

“There are no pvp vendors because you won’t be able to find them.”

Then it’s no surprise to me they had to release Classic to save BFA from being so bad.

Your :clap: fanfiction :clap: doesn’t :clap: change :clap: the :clap: fact :clap: that :clap: high :clap: elves :clap: are :clap: alliance.

since this is clearly fyrebusch (due to your obvious obnoxious emoji spam), why do you hide behind your alliance alt just to further your insane propaganda?

Also how did you think it was appropriate to respond like that to:

Are you denying that high elves who still identify as high elves are alliance?

You should probably check yourself before accusing someone of using fanfiction.

2 Likes

When it comes to ideology/politics it certainly does.

High elves as they were in Warcraft 2 continued to exist and just because some of them are on the different side of the spectrum does not mean they don’t exist.

There is plenty of high elf npc’s and settlements and evidence of not following kaelthas and being with the alliance.

And no… void elves are not high elves either. High elves don’t have purple skin and tentacles.

Notice how when they assumed political opinions different from their former countryman, they renamed themselves to Blood elves and suddenly gained green eyes?

More importantly…there was a group that never changed their name and never changed their eye color. And they stayed with the alliance and identify as high elves.

So i suppose that group that refused change are now considered blood elves? Despite not conforming to a political belief and not changing their eyes? or joining the horde?

Their history of being the high elves on the alliance is just removed from existence :face_with_monocle: ?

4 Likes

Void Elves are Blood Elves which are High Elves.

Notice how the lore doesn’t actually say any of that? :roll_eyes: :woman_facepalming:

Clearly you fail at reading. So I’m going to stop arguing with a wall that doesn’t comprehend what’s been written in the lore.

Sorry… but high elves as they were in warcraft 2 never really stopped existing. Just how it is…

Except that is not even true because the starting zone for void elves imply some high elves that never conformed to Kael’s politics are deciding to follow Alleria’s teachings,