Check this . i beg you why achievements in Legacy give points? please help me

Hi.

Some achievements in Legacy > World event always gives points.

Specifically the Brawler’s guild achievements. Name of some achievements and for example : “Rumble Club”, “You Are Not The Contents Of Your Wallet” or “I am Thrall’s Complete Lack Of Surprise”.

Another one (in Character section this time) “Epic (Shadowlands)” achievement gives 10 points when “Epic (Battle for Azeroth)” doesn’t give points.

Can you correct this and remove all the points on Legacy section please ?

You do know customer support are not the game developers. If you think it is an in-game bug, report it here

EDIT: You’ve also created a thread in General Discussion forums.. There is no need to start spamming the topic everywhere.

You can you can edit the topic and move it to the correct area that it needs to be in, by hitting the edit button next to the topic title, if I recall correctly.

6 Likes

Unfortunately this is not the place to provide feedback for achievements. You’ll want to stick this in General Discussion, use the in-game Suggestions options or if you feel it is a bug, post it in the Bug Report forum.

Devs nor anyone involved in the Achievement system will see it here.

Urk, beat by Ayukama by moments!

3 Likes

Edit: OP seems to be spamming this literally everywhere… About 15 similar posts and 6 bug reports?

4 Likes

This is assuming it’s an error. I would lean toward it’s not an error, because those Legacy achievements did have points when they were accessible in the game. Doesn’t make sense to lower someone’s total because the achievement got moved.

But if you think it’s incorrect, you should post in the Bug Report Forum. Or if you are asking them to change the policy, you’ll want to post in the Achievements Forum.

2 Likes

They’ve been spamming this on alts for some time now.

A complete nothingburger reason to lose forum privileges.

3 Likes

Sorry, wasn’t trying to ninja the thread.

2 Likes

Willtherouge, while I appreciate your desire to get something looked into, spamming every forum, including jumping into multiple threads, isn’t the way. It won’t get anything looked into any faster, it will only cause you to lose your posting privileges and all of the threads get deleted.

I’ve left one in the Bug Report forum, and this one of course. This one I am locking, as this is not the appropriate place for it.

12 Likes