Check one off the list (Enhanced, Streamlined Merc Mode)

#SomeChanges list

:ballot_box_with_check: Vanilla style energy regen but TBC talents and skills (Vanilla but not TBC post 2.2)
:ballot_box_with_check: Both factions of paladins get both TBC seals at 70. (WotLK)
☐ Dual Spec for 1,000g - (WotLK)
☐ Faction Transfer (WotLK)
☐ Barbershop - (WotLK)
☐ Looking for Dungeon Tool (WotLK)
☐ Transmog - (Cataclysm)
☐ Reforging - (Cataclysm)
:ballot_box_with_check: Wargames - (Cataclysm)
☐ Looking for Raid Tool - (Cataclysm)
:ballot_box_with_check: Character Boost - (WoD)
☐ WoW Token - (WoD)
:ballot_box_with_check: Merc Mode / Same Faction Matching - (WoD)
☐ War Mode - (BFA)
:ballot_box_with_check: Modern Arena Settings - (various changes up to SL)

• Using this logic, Warmode should be implemented for the same reasons as enhanced Merc mode.
  • Using this logic, Faction Transfers should be allowed. Heck, alliance to horde transfers should be free using the same horde logic.
  • The rest of this stuff in the list and more should be fair game if something like enhanced merc mode is going to be programmed into the game.

Otherwise Blizz just comes off as hypocritical and overwhelmingly biased.

Retcon the conflict and water it down all you want, give yourself all of the self serving excuses so you can pretend this is nothing more than a joke that inflicts damage to the people who dared to choose alliance for PvP.

3 Likes

Next thing will be either Dual Spec or LFD.

WoW Token is technically already here, too. China has it officially and everyone has it unofficially.

I figure reforging might be Cata exclusive and probably wouldn’t get there but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Ethereals decided to bring Transmog and Void storage into TBCC.

I still would rather they just gave Alchemists or Herbalists access to dye-making.

how about adding the opening of more class/race combos, like dwarf shaman, to that list?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.