Cheaters inflating honor brackets or whatever you call this trash

He just can’t admit that this technique improves the game for everyone. The rank system is flawed, and this is the solution for now.

Haha few days late but April fools!!! I really dont care. I just wanted to piss off some people and i finally found something that i knew i could get people with. Keep on trucking with this stuff cause i really dont care :slight_smile:

Translation: I got called out for being wrong and now I want to save face.

10 Likes

Nah i got april fools by some horde the other day and i wanted revenge. Still scum to do this but i dont care

Cry moar baby gnome.

2 Likes

I mean, I think you’re trash for doing this:

So, I mean, good on people for defending themselves against you. You deserve it.

2 Likes

Translation is more like trying to keep this post open as long as i can so a nice suspension wave comes through lol

You’re upset that you went to a horde controlled zone and horde killed you?

How does bracket inflation work anyway?

1 Like

Every 333 players opens up a bracket 14 spot, br14 (commonly referred to as bracket 1) awards 13,000 RP at the end of the week, and is required for at least 1 week if you plan to hit rank 14. For every 1 br14 spot there are 2 br 13 spots, 4 br 12 spots, ect going down the line. What the people in the video are doing is adding more people to the pool to increase its size so there are more available spots. This is important because on some servers its almost near impossible to reach 14 due to having such small pool sizes.

7 Likes

I thought the brackets would shrink as you rank up.

They do, bracket 14 is the top x number of players with the highest honor gained for the week.

1 Like

brackets do shrink, but game awards bracket 14 to 0.3% of player base. So, the more people that get 15 honor kills to get counted for a week make that 0.3% of total population “open slots” on bracket 14.

1 Like

What if you are on a server with no cheaters, now you have to struggle harder than those servers with cheaters. That isn’t fair to you. Also what if a rank14 via a cheating server transfers to your server that didn’t cheat? Not fair to you.

Or how about this: What if you have dignity and a sense of morality and are against all cheating, regardless if the majority like it?

People who support this type of cheating because it benefits them indirectly are disgusting, spineless cowards. Shame on you.

4 Likes

Every server does this even if you arent aware of it happening

Also show me where it says this is cheating.

1 Like

pvp happened on a pvp server

3 Likes

Getting HKs on your alts is not cheating.

1 Like

“I was only pretending to be a troglodyte.”

Every server does this

Cope

1 Like

Just because other people cheat, doesn’t make it right.

Have some dignity and integrity instead of being a spineless coward.

3 Likes